Paybox Payment for Magento 2 helps you receive and refund payments made through Paybox Payment Gateway directly from Magento 2.
OverviewBack to top
Paybox is an established payment gateway with more than 15 years of experience in the market, serving the European market primarily and working with businesses from multiple industries. Currently, Paybox has 40000 merchants using its service, processing more than 120 million transactions each year.
By using Paybox Payment Integration for Magento 2 by Magenest, you will be able to receive payment and refund through Paybox easily.
How to use this extension
- Install Paybox Payment Gateway for Magento 2 Extension
- Insert your Paybox account API key into Paybox Extension setting on Magento 2 backend
- At the checkout page, you customers will be prompted to pay using direct API
- Direct API payment
- Authorization only
- Capture payment
- Authorize and capture
- Direct refund
- Support multiple payment methods
- Support 52 currencies
Direct payment API
With Direct Payment API, customers using Paybox Payment Gateway will be able to make payment on the website of their merchant. Under the Direct API card collection method, customers will fill on a payment form on their browser, which will transfer card data back to merchant’s server. This allows store managers to process a large number of payments, since merchants will store and process payment card details before sending them to Paybox. Merchants using Paybox Direct API will be eligble to validate their PC SAQ-.D.
Support 2 methods for processing payments
With Authorize Only, Paybox will check for payment card detail and hold an amount of money from customer’s account, but that money will not be transferred to the merchant account. The money will be held until a cut-off date or until the merchant request to accept (capture the payment). After Paybox has authorized payments made by customers, merchants can go to their Magento 2 store back-end to capture the payment without going to Paybox’s website.
Authorize and capture
With this option, right after the card has been verified for sufficient balance (authorized), money will be immediately transferred from customer’s bank account to merchant’s account so merchants will not have to go to their backend to capture the payment.
Nation-wide supported in France
Paybox payment has built partnership with all banks in France and payments using Paybox payment gateway will be compatible with all banks in France.
Multiple payment methods supported
Paybox Payment supports a variety of payment methods including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners Club, JCB.
52 currencies accepted
With a large number of countries and currencies accepted, merchants will gain more exposure to international customers and have more opportunities to receive payments.
With Paybox payment Extension, merchants can directly refund to customers from Magento 2 back-end using the direct refund function. No need to login to Paybox’s website to give money back to customers.
High quality and services
When buying extensions from Magenest, you might enjoy:
- 100% open source and customizable software
- 24/7 support
- Free 6 month update
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento 2.3
- Fix bug from zend class
- Refactor core model class
- Improve security and performance
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
## [1.0.0] - 2017-01-07
1. Allow customers to checkout using Paybox Payment Gateway
2. Allow admins to easily tweak and manage payments via Paybox
3. Allow create transaction type: capture, authorize, refund
4. Allow create new order in the admin panel using Paybox Payment Gateway
5. In current version, only support Direct and Direct Plus connection type