OverviewBack to top
Paya is one of the most trusted payment processors for customers in the US. Launched in 2018, Paya Connect platform helps merchants create custom payment and commerce experiences easily. Now more than 100,000 customers are using Paya Connect to make online transactions seamlessly anywhere and anytime.
As an Official Partner of Paya, we build an excellent integration between Magento 2 and Paya using the latest robust suite of Paya Connect. Paya Connect Payment for Magento 2 will help you speed up the check out process by Paya form, allowing your customers to use credit cards within seconds.
Account and Pricing
To use this extension, you need to have a Paya account first. You can register here. As Paya does not publish any pricing information on its main website, you have to contact Paya sales team and work with them directly. For more information, read the "Fees" Section of the Paya knowledge base.
Our extension complies with PCI DSS, the most widely-accepted security standard in the world. When customers checkout with Paya, only these data are stored on Magento: Paya Connect Contact ID, Card token (if the customer chooses to save cards), and the last 4 number & card type.Customers can stay on the merchant's website to complete the order with redirected Paya iframe form. Tokenization is used for saved cards, which protects cardholder data. No customer cross over the Magento server. No customer data but the card token and contact ID is stored on the Magento 2 server.
- Use new Paya API.
- Use tokenization and saved cards.
- AVS/CVV verification.
- Support direct refund.
- Choose Authorize Only/Authorize and Capture.
- Restrict payments from specific countries.
- Delete Account Vault Paya when deleting a card from Magento.
- Manage all Paya transactions easily (both in Magento & Paya dashboard).
- Check out easily with Paya form.
- Allow customers to checkout using credit card payment.
- Support Save-card function for logged in customers in two ways: at the checkout process and on My Account page.
- Allow customers to manage Paya saved credit cards.
Quick Checkout with Paya Form
Customers can pay with Paya form on the Magento checkout page. After choosing Paya payment, click "Place Order" button and the Paya form will be displayed as an iframe form.Here, customers need to fill in some required info including credit card number, expiration month & year. By simplifying the checkout process, merchants can enhance customer satisfaction and reduce the abandoned cart rate significantly.In the Magento 2 backend, the admin can easily edit the title of Paya form and set the position of Paya form on the checkout page. The condition for the customer to be able to pay with Paya is set with the maximum and minimum order total.
Save Cards for The Next Purchases
When checkout with Paya, the customer can choose to save their cards for the next purchases. So, they don't need to rewrite credit card information and just checkout with one click mouse to choose the card they want to use.Another way to save cards is that using My Card Identifiers on My Account Dashboards. Customers can add, edit, and delete multiple credit cards easily.Thanks to tokenization, only the 4 last number is shown along with card type. Customers can quickly select cards to checkout with no worry about stolen card risks.
Manage Online Transactions Easily
All the transactions with Paya Connected are collected in the Magento backend. The admin can see transaction ID, status, order ID, customer ID, and delete any transaction within a click.The admin can also keep track of all the transactions via Paya Account Dashboard. Refunding an order in Magento 2 will create a new transaction in the Paya dashboard with the “Type Tittle” is Refund.
High-quality extensions and services
- 100% open-source software
- Lifetime free updates
- 6-month free support
Demos & Docs
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
07 June, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements, Payment Integration
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Add Magento 2.4 compatibility
- Fix partial refund issue
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Allow checkout using Pay Paya Form
- Allow customers to save card and use saved cards
- Allow merchant to perform Authorize Only/Authorize and Capture payment
- Allow merchant to perform void, capture and refund transactions
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor