Store Locator and Map List extension for Magento 2 is a powerful tool allowing customers to easily find your stores on the map.
OverviewBack to top
Brick-and-mortar store owners have always been puzzled with how to get customers to visit their store. Customers, even when they are extremely interested in something, are easily put off when they are faced with the problem of traveling. A simple address might not always work for those who are not naturally gifted in navigation. And when customers are deterred from visiting the store, no sales are made, obviously.
So, the 1 million dollar question here is “how do I guide them to my store as easily as possible?” Cue the Google Map List and Store Locator extension by Magenest. Written to best support customers with Google Map and store location, this extension seeks to eliminate the inconvenience of finding direction and navigating. On shop owners’ end, they can easily configure and provide information of their store regarding its location with accordance to the digital map. This information would be conveniently displayed on the website of the store for customers to view. The way to the store has never been made easier with Google Map List and Store Locator.
Magenest's Store Locator and Map List extension allows merchants to create a location map for store chains with the following information:
How does it work?
- Paste the key into the configuration box of the Store Locator for Magento 2 extension.
- Create a map and add store locations to the map
- Wait for customers to come to your outlets.
Create multiple maps for your store networks
For customers that have multiple brands, multiple outlet types, operate in multiple countries. or outlet types, you can set up multiple maps for each type so customers can focus on the right brand and product, saving them a lot of time and effort locating between different types of store.
Integration with Google Location Services
Customize your store network map
You can change the look of your store network map by specifying the country that your store has operations, the length metric system, the zoom level and the travel mode that customers will use. Customization of store network maps allows your customers to find a suitable store as easy as possible.
Add store outlet onto the network map
Adding store outlets easily in two ways
- Adding outlets with a click on the map: Merchants might easily click on a location on the map to specify the location of the outlet.
- Adding outlets using longitude and latitude: Merchants can specify outlet by adding latitude and longitude onto to the map detail.
Adding store information
- With this extension, merchants will be able to add store locations to the network so customers can easily find an outlet that is nearby. Merchants can add a variety of information to the outlet, including
- Store branch description and details, including street address and location on Google Map.
- Contact information, including, email and telephone and website.
- Store's Images and an icon for the store on the map.
- Products that are available at the store (there is a multiple checkbox list of the products on the backend).
Adding product to outlets
Allows admins to assign products to specific locations so when customers view a product on the product page, they will be able to see a list of store where the product is available.
Intuitive location instruction for customers
Smart direction search
- Customers can also easily determine their current location using GPS, as well as searching for direction to an outlet from a specific location on the map. When select any store in the Product detail page, they will be transferred to the outlet page with info and location detail.
- Customers can also click on any place on that map, so they can get direction from that point to a particular outlet. Users then can proceed to manually pick the store location on the map. This is of great importance as users without GPS can still benefit from the extension minus the directions.
Summary of features
For store managers
- Show a list of store outlets on map networks.
- Show direction based on current location and travel mode.
- Show list of stores in product detail pages.
- Choose your store outlet icons.
- Set locations by directly clicking on the Map in back-end.
- Manually specify locations with Latitude/Longitude and apply them to the Map.
- Automatically update list of stores when new locations are added.
- Allow admins to enable or disable maps and stores.
- Set featured images for each location.
- Add details to the store.
- See a particular outlet detail and location.
- See store map network in street view or satellite view.
- Zoom in and out of a map.
- See traveling distance in Km or Miles (configurable in the settings).
High-quality products and services
When buying extensions from Magenest, you might enjoy:
- 100% open source and customizable software
- 24/7 support
- Free 6-month support
- Free Lifetime Update
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
## 1.1.0 - 2017-10-21
- Support for Magento 2.2 CE, Magento 2.2 EE
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
## 1.0.2 - 2017-03-14
- Fix bug
## 1.0.1 - 2016-11-22
- New theme and design
- Add widget