OverviewBack to top
Facebook Live is one of the most popular live-streaming platforms to start with. It allows you to go live on a Facebook page to promote your products to audiences in real-time. Live streaming is used as a new way of selling, which is expected to transform the entire eCommerce world. Live streaming eCommerce has achieved enormous success in China and starts to be applied in many other countries. It's time for you to adapt to the latest eCommerce trend now.
With Facebook Livestream for Magento 2, you can easily show live videos from your Facebook page on the Magento website. Customers can watch your streaming session with featured products available on the same page and you can also offer them coupons, popup notifications to converts viewers into paying customers.
Account & Pricing
To use this extension, you need to have a Facebook business account. If you don't have one, please create a page here. Creating a new Facebook account is FREE.
After that, you need to follow this link to get Page ID and Permanent Page Access Token to connect your Magento website with Facebook Messenger. The token is free and can be obtained separately from the installation. Now, you are ready to have Facebook live videos on a CMS page.
- Create a CMS page to show live videos
- Support 2 view modes: MP4, theater
- Notify customers about live sessions via store notifications and emails
- Set thumbnail for waiting mode
- Schedule a streaming session from your Magento backend
- Show all comments of Livestream viewers (from Facebook and website)
- Display product list that is introduced in the live video
- Set specific coupons for each streaming sessions
- Show notification popups
- View performance report of live videos
- Claim the coupon quickly to place orders
- Directly add products to cart during live streaming
- Add comments as a logged customer and a guest
Feature Relevant Products Under Live Videos
You can show all the products recommended in the streaming with product images, name, price & rating. So customers can easily add their favorite products to cart and keep watching the live streaming. Using product widgets in the Magento backend makes adding any products you want so simple. The admin can also offer live audiences a coupon code as an incentive to encourage them to place orders.
Make Your Live Streaming Interactive
Not just watching the live videos, customers can comment on their questions to get immediate responses from the store. This will engage your customers better on your show. The admin can decide to give guests the comment permission or not.
Our extension enables comment synchronization from Facebook to Magento so that any Facebook added comment will automatically display on your website.
Push Unlimited Notifications During The Streaming
When your customers are captivated by your live stream content, you have more chances to persuade them to do what you want. That's why the popup notification feature is supported in this extension. The admin can easily enable the invitation to subscribe to newsletters or enter any message that your customers need to know. Each notification is set up with an exact display time (Eg: 30 minutes from the start of the live streaming).
Measure The Effectiveness Of Live Streaming Activities
Unlike other marketing content, you have already known your live streaming succeeded or failed based on their reactions during the program. With our Facebook Livestream for Magento 2, you have more insights with useful statistics such as the number of audiences, the number of generated coupons, and the order quantity.
High-Quality Extensions & Services
- 100% Open-source software
- 6-month free support
- Free lifetime updates
Demos & Docs
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
09 July, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Rich Media
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Share stream to other social networks
- Add notification email for receiving update when page has livestream session
- Update config for end time of each session to optional
- Update waiting screen for incoming session
- Enrich configuration page for more controls over each stream session
- Bug fixes
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor