Create products in Magento by posting images on your Instagram page and show Instagram photos on the store front easily.
OverviewBack to top
We are now living in a visual-centric world. People think with their right brain and emotion, and visual images are the fastest way to get to their mind. The popularity of image and video editing apps such as Prisma, Vine, SnapChat is the solid evidence of that. So it is vital that companies know how to use visual marketing to gain a competitive advantage.
Instagram can be considered the most popular image-sharing social media right now, with more than 500 million active users every month. With such a large user base, Instagram is an ideal platform for businesses to promote their products and services, connect with existing customers and look for potential customers.
By using our Magento 2 Instagram Integration Extension, store managers will be able to promote their products with visually stunning images, and create new products right within Instagram. Customers will be able to view more product images, especially images of products in real life situations.
How it works
- Sign up an Instagram account
- Request for an API key from Instagram
- Insert the API key into Magento 2 backend
- Start syncing images
Summary of features
- Create products for your Magento store by posting photos on Instagram.
- Manage product images on your Magento store using Instagram hashtags.
- Create an aesthetical image slider of Instagram photos on your Magento storefront.
- Delete Instagram photos in your Magento store.
- Tracking photos on your store’s Instagram page.
- Tracking photos with predetermined hashtags.
- Creating products automatically when posting a photo to Instagram, using predetermined hashtags.
- Set a photo slider of Instagram images anywhere on your store.
- Delete photos.
- Delete tagged photos.
- Check out a gallery of your store's Instagram photos.
- Check out a gallery of tagged photos.
Create products for your Magento store by posting photos on Instagram.
- When you post a new photo on your Instagram account with a predefined hashtag (for example, #magenest), the extension will take that photo, together with the price hashtag in that photo to create a new product in your Magento store.
- The extension will take the price hashtag you insert into your Instagram image to determine the product price.
Manage product images on your Magento store using Instagram hashtags
- If you want to add another image to the product that you previously created through Instagram, you can add a predetermined hashtag (e.g: #addimage) to your new Instagram image.
- When you post a photo, Instagram will send in the information about the photo. The extension uses that information to save the photo information and then display it to your store. The extension is able to automatically update photos with that specific tag every 15 minutes, or you can manually get photos by going to the backend.
- You could also use hashtags to manage your product images on Instagram. For each hashtag you create, you will be able to track all the images on your Instagram page that use the same Hashtags and display them on your Magento Store.
Create an aesthetical image slider of Instagram photos on your Magento storefront
Finally, you can create and set a slider showcasing your instagram photos anywhere on your storefront, making them more visually attractive for customers visiting your website. And don’t forget that this will encourage customers to visit your Instagram page, creating a better social presence for your company.
Quality Extensions and Services
- When buying extensions from Magenest, you might enjoy:
- Open-source and customizable software
- 6 month support
- Lifetime update
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
## [2.0.0] - 2017-10-22
1. Compatible with Magento 2.1.x and 2.2.x
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
## [1.0.3] - 2016-11-01
1. Fix bugs
2. Improve the user interface design
## [1.0.2] - 2016-07-29
1. Add likes number to photos
2. Add comments number to photos