OverviewBack to top
Google Shopping is a Google service that allows searchers to look for products from many online shopping websites and compare prices between different merchants. Listing your products on Google Shopping can help you reach more potential customers and effectively boost your sales.
Google Shopping extension for Magento 2 will save you from tons of time-consuming manual tasks to upload Magento product data to Google Merchant Center. With this tool, you can easily set up multiple product feeds in compliance with Merchant Center product data specification and promote them on Google Shopping. There are two options to sync data: sync manually or schedule a suitable time to sync.
Account & Pricing
To use this extension, you need to sign up for a Google Merchant Center account here. Creating an account and submitting product data to Google are free, but running Google Shopping campaigns may cost you an amount depending on your budget and bidding strategy, you can learn more here.
- Automatically sync data with Content API for shopping
- Options to sync data by schedule or by hand
- Easily map Magento product categories to Google Categories
- Generate product templates by mapping Magento product attributes to Google Product fields
- Create multiple product feeds for different marketing objectives
- Add UTM tracking parameters to Google Shopping campaigns
- Get product status and Google Merchant message for each product
Generate different product feeds
You may run your business in different markets with different marketing strategies, so this extension allows you to create multiple product feeds based on advanced conditions:
- Choose a product template and a store view
- Add UTM parameters to keep track of campaign performance
Manage data synchronization process
You can optimize your product feeds and enhance Shopping campaigns performance by:
- Define the target country and the content language
- Choose to sync manually or schedule to sync
- Edit, duplicate, and delete product feeds
- Receive Google diagnosis to edit product data accordingly
How to use the extension
- Connect Magento website with a Google Merchant Center Account
- Create product templates by mapping Magento product fields and categories to Google Product fields and categories
- Create a new product feed assigned with a product template and a store view
- Sync product feeds data to Google Merchant Center
High-Quality Extensions & Services
- 100% Open-source and customizable software
- 6-month free support
- Lifetime updates
Demos & Docs
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
09 July, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Comparison Shopping Engines, Marketplace Feeds
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Synchronizing and updating a specific or all products from Magento 2 to Google Shopping , manually or automatically.
- Admin can create multiple feeds.
- Mapping Magento 2 product attributes to Google Shopping fields.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor