Ajax Search for Magento 2 enables your customers to find what they are looking for faster and more accurately with a fully functional search tool all wrapped up in a small box.
OverviewBack to top
Every eCommerce website should include a live search box, where you can get results as you type. By adding an Ajax search to your site, customers can grab all the needed information within a few seconds. As a result, lower seeking time will help you gain more customers' satisfaction.
The only thing visitors have to do is fill in some search keywords and then all related products will be shown below including price, image or description upon request.
Summary of Features
- Set the number of characters required to render a suggestion.
- Set a delay time before rendering suggestions.
- Choose the layout of the drop-down list with two options: vertical or horizontal.
- Set the position and width of the suggestion box.
- Add and set the color of the header, footer, and title.
- Manage the number of displayable products.
- Display product price, image or description upon suggestion.
- Search for products easily with the details in the suggestion box
- Quickly access products, pages from the suggestions in the drop-down list.
Admins can set the required number of characters that customers need to enter the search box in order to render a suggestion. It will take a little time to display the suggested list (drop-down style) and the delay time can also be set up in the Magento back-end.
There are two options for the layout of the drop-down list: vertical and horizontal. For each layout style, admins can set the position as well as the width of the suggestion box to ensure the most optimized display on your site ( 150% left, 250% left and center).
Additionally, you can add and change the text and color of the header, footer, and title.
You can decide how many products will be shown when customers write down their search words. Although the maximum number of results is 20, you should restrict the quantity up to five to make customers focus on the products that you want to boost up sales.
Ajax Search for Magento 2 also allows you to display products in various orders: Most Viewed, Name, and Price. With each product, you can choose to show detailed information including name, price, and description, which will motivate your customers to add products to carts right at that time, or at least, click on them for consideration.
High-Quality Extensions & Services
- 100% open-source
- 6-month free support
- Free lifetime updates
Demos & Docs
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Compatible with Magento 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3
* Vertical Layout and Horizontal Layout for suggestion box
* Sort by most viewed, price
* Add Header and Footer for suggestion box
* Suggestion box display result from 1 to 20
* Set a minimum character's number before rendering a suggestion
* Display price, product image, product description