OverviewBack to top
If there is any method that helps you generate sales from anywhere at any time, even when you are sleeping, it must be affiliate marketing. Based on revenue sharing, affiliate marketing is beneficial to both brands and affiliate marketers.
In the eCommerce world, it becomes more and more popular that merchants can take advantage of outside resources to grow their business. Compared to traditional marketing tactics, affiliate seems to be more supreme, especially for SMEs with limited in-house capabilities. Why don't you start your affiliate program today? With Affiliate for Magento 2, merchants can set up various types of affiliate programs to maximize sales growth.
- Manage the affiliate account, approve the participant request
- Set the time to receive the commission for the affiliate
- Manage the withdraw: approve the withdraw request, set the withdraw value and fee
- Create up to 4 affiliate programs with 4 default types: Pay Per Click, Pay Per Lead, Pay Per Discount, Pay Per Sale
- Set unlimited commission tiers for each affiliate program
- Set the rule for each program
- Manage affiliate campaign, create the banner for each campaign with two available types: text and image
- Manage the affiliate transaction details
- Get a specific coupon for referring
- View the referred transaction
- Request the withdraw
- View affiliate statistics with the details on each program
- View and get the affiliate banner to their store
- View the commission details for each type of program
Manage Affiliate Accounts With Ease
Once customers sign up on the merchant's website, they will join the affiliate program automatically. Or, let customers make their choices: They can become an affiliate manually in My Account Dashboard. Their requests will be reviewed by the admin. Also, merchants can set the number of days that commissions will be held before being added to the referer balance account. In case the referred's order is refunded, merchants can choose to subtract the commission from the referrer account balance or not.
Run 4 Affiliate Program Types Simultaneously
- Pay Per Click: The referrer has to redirect customers to the merchant's website to earn commissions. There will be a referral link that the affiliate can generate from My Account Dashboard. In Magento 2 backend, merchants can limit total valid clicks per day to prevent cheating actions.
- Pay Per Lead: The balance account of the referer is added an amount of commission whenever there is a new account created and this account must place an order on the merchant's site (The minimum of the order value is set in the backend).
- Pay Per Discount: In this case, the referred applies Referral Coupon in the checkout that helps the referrer earn commissions. This is a win-win collaboration between the referer and the referred.
- Pay Per Sale: The referer and the referred is connected through a unique code. The referer will earn a commission for each purchase made by the referred. There are 2 commission types: Fixed amount or Percentage of the referred's order.
With each program, admins can choose to apply single-tier or multiple tiers for the commission value. If you turn the single-tier mode on, then commissions will be the same every time the referred do the expected action. In the other option, you need to set different commission values for different times.
Manage Withdraw Requests
Admins can approve/decline the withdraw requests and set the withdraw fee in Magento 2 backend. Additionally, admins can set the minimum and maximum value for each withdraws request. The payment method used for the referer to receive commissions here is bank transfer.
Manage Various Affiliate Campaigns
Aside from separate actions of affiliates in individuals, merchants can strengthen their affiliate network by creating various banner campaigns. By providing pre-designed banners, all the participants need to do is putting these banners on their sites and watch the traffic converted into money.
Keep Track Of Affiliate Transaction Details
Merchants can view all the affiliate transactions in the backend. From the storefront, customers can also check their commission history attaching with transactions made by their referrals.
High-Quality Extensions & Services
- 100% Open-source software
- 6-month free support
- Free lifetime updates
Demos & Docs
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
09 July, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, Marketing Automation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Add Magento 2.4 compatibility
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Manage affiliate account, approve the participant request.
- Set the time to receive the commission for the affiliate.
- Manage the withdraw: approve the withdraw request, set the withdraw value and fee.
- Create up to 4 affiliate programs with 4 default types: Pay Per Click, Pay Per Lead, Pay Per Discount, Pay Per Sale.
- Set the rule for each program.
- Manage affiliate campaign, create the banner for each campaign with two available types: text and image.
- Manage the affiliate transaction details.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor