OverviewBack to top
Getting your customers to your websites is just the beginning of the long journey to get orders completed. Many people just add several items into their online shopping carts and then leave. There are various reasons behind. Maybe they do that to compare prices between different stores or save their favorite items for later purchases. Maybe the checkout process is so complex that they give up.
Magenest Abandoned Cart Email for Magento 2 is exactly what vendors are looking for to reduce cart abandonment rate. The extension helps you generate massive cart reminders to motivate customers to complete purchases. After a shopping cart is regarded as abandoned, a chain of emails will automatically be sent to customers. You can easily set various rules for different products and customer groups. For each campaign, the results are recorded and presented in charts which provides you an in-depth look at the campaign performance.
This extension comes pre-equipped with Mandrill and Nexmo integration. Merchants can choose to enable either or both depending on their business and target customers:
Mandrill, an add-on for Mailchimp users, is a powerful delivery service for personalized, one-to-one eCommerce emails, and automated transactional emails. Transactional emails are sent in response to a user’s interaction with a website or an app. In this case, the interaction is that someone adds products to the online shopping cart, but doesn't complete the purchase.
With Nexmo integration, you can access one of the most high-quality global SMS services. NexMo provides private SMS communication at low prices that ensures your messages is sent to the right person at the right time for the highest conversions. If your customers are frequent mobile users, it is highly recommended to set up your campaign with SMS reminder chain to turn abandoned carts into orders.
Account & Pricing
You can use Abandoned Cart Email for Magento 2 without integrating with 3rd party services like Mandrill and NexMo. Although they are optional, we highly recommend you to integrate them into the extension, which allows you to make the most of Abandoned Cart Email features.
Separate accounts for Mandrill and for NexMo are required and these accounts are not automatically created during extension installation:
- For Mandrill: Because Mandrill is accessed through Mailchimp account, you have to be a Mailchimp user first, so visit here to register. Mailchimp provides flexible plans to suit your business, including free and monthly-paid packages. All the packages require users who want to use Mandrill to pay the additional fees calculated by purchased email blocks per month.
- For Nexmo: Visit the signup page here. Your pricing will be charged based on your location and the services you choose to use.
- Set time for a shopping cart to be abandoned.
- Create unlimited campaigns with flexible rules.
- Generate coupons attached to emails as a motivator for customers to recover carts.
- Manage Blacklist and Unsubscribers.
- Customize email templates on demand.
- View the report of cron jobs.
- Run test emails for each rule.
- Receive statistics about campaign effectiveness.
- Integrated with Mandrill and NexMo.
- Integrated with Google Analytics Campaign.
- Manage Notification Log.
Set Up Flexible Rules
Your job starts with a rule name which is used for management in the back-end. You need to write a short description of each rule and set up the active period as well. You can choose to apply the rule for store views and customer groups you want. Because there are a lot of rules that can be active at the same time, it is necessary that you are able to set the priority for each one. Once a rule is applied for a cart, subsequent rules can be chosen to be discarded or not. You can opt for one or more in 3 situations to cancel rules automatically: Customers clicked links to recover carts, Any product went out of stock, and All products went out of stock.
Apply Coupons In Abandoned Cart Emails
There are 3 types of the coupon including Percent of product price discount, Fixed amount discount, and Fixed amount discount for the whole cart. For each abandoned cart, you need to choose which coupon type sounds most attractive to your customers. If your products are inexpensive, like a $25 hat, it is more likely that a coupon code for 40% off would do much better than $10 off, even though the two actual value is exactly the same. But when it comes to luxury items, Fixed amount discount could be a better choice. For example, with a pair of shoes that normally sell for $800, you should offer $100 off rather than 12% off.
You can decide the number of coupons that are generated. Moreover, the expired time (counted by days) can be set in order to urge customers to recover their carts quickly before the code is invalid. You can also choose the maximum discount quantity can be used for each code.
You can restrict the customer groups that can use coupon codes. The attached codes in emails can be applied for recipients have an account on store already or register for a new one on the link attached in the mail. Another option is that coupons are available for all abandoned cart email receivers, including both registered customers and guests.
Create Various Email Templates
The design of emails plays an important role in convincing your customers to come back to your store. Thanks to Abandoned Cart Email for Magento 2, you can easily create a lot of email templates with attractive visual without excellent design skills. There are 4 templates at your disposal or you can choose to create a new one. After inserting variables, you can preview the email to make sure it will display to your customers in the most impressive way.
View Abandoned Cart Report
All the information about the number of abandoned carts abandoned cart rate and repurchased cart rate is shown in line and pie charts. You can view all the statistics in real-time or any periods you want.
View Email Campaign Performance
Similarly, you can track the effectiveness of your email campaigns. On only one screen, you can view how many abandoned cart emails are sent, opened, and clicked as well as how many customers unsubscribe your mail. Base on that, you can decide what should be improved in the next campaigns.
Run Test Campaigns
Even when you research and prepare everything carefully, there are still some unexpected issues when running your campaigns. That's why you should make some trials. With Abandoned Cart Email for Magento 2, you can send abandoned cart emails manually for testing purpose.
High-Quality Extension & Services
- 100% open-source
- 6-month free support
- Free lifetime updates
Demos & Docs
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3, 2.4
15 September, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Add A/B Testing Campaigns (Compare the Abandoned Cart Rules)
- Add report for A/B Testing Campaigns
- Fix some bugs
- Add report about the recovered carts
- Send email test campaigns
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with magento CE/EE 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- Set time to treat cart as abandoned
- Create campaigns with flexible rules
- Generate coupons for abandoned cart
- Manage Blacklist and unsubscribers
- Manage Notification Log
- Track Abandoned Cart and Email Campaign statistics
- Apply automatic coupons for different emails & SMS
- Google Analytics integration
- Email templates presets
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor