Zoho CRM Integration for Magento is a great tool which allows merchants to sync data from Magento to Zoho CRM.
OverviewBack to top
Zoho CRM is a web-based CRM service that offers companies the ability to systemize and automate the marketing process by creating a customer tracking system for employee. With Zoho CRM, the marketing and sales department will be able to understand customers better. They will be able to know which stage of the sales funnel are customers in, as well as providing various information about customers to help them make better marketing decisions.
Your store is attracting more customers than ever, but you are finding it to manage your customer database? Do you know how to utilize customer info for your marketing campaign to get a better ROI on each customer? Well, it now possible thanks to the help of Zoho CRM. Exhausted of managing all the different data related to each new customer but are stored in different places? Well, Zoho will give you the ability to Zoho CRM will allow you to combine all customer data into one meaningful customer profile. You can access these data easily, look at each customer and analyze them in details. Based on these customer profiles, you can further segment customers into different groups, each with different needs and behavior.
With our Zoho CRM extension for Magento 2, you will be able to sync customer data from your Magento 2 store to the Zoho CRM platform automatically. These data include customer name, products that they have bought, orders, invoices, etc. You will no longer have to manually export all these data to spreadsheets and reimport them into Zoho CRM, which is an arduous task. Auto sync will also prevent data from being duplicated or misplaced, which is a common thing when you transfer data by hand. Store managers will be able to focus more on analytics and marketing tasks, rather than staying busy performing boring repetitive manual tasks. They will have more time and resources to spend on building and maintain solid customer relationships, keeping customers coming back, and thereby maximizing revenues gained from each customer.
For example, store managers can divide customers into different groups based on different criteria such as age, gender, purchase frequency, average order value, etc. Then they will be able to apply different promotional campaigns to different groups, making marketing messages more relevant to them. A targeted marketing campaign will improve customer engagement and conversion rate, getting more value for your money, improving profit for their stores.
But first, you need a Zoho CRM account to use this extension. If you do not have an account, register for one here. Prices for Zoho CRM service start at $12/month and can be found here, or you can contact the Zoho team for more information.
This is exactly the unique extension over the world that really allows synchronizing data perfectly between Magento store and Zoho CRM.
- Allows synchronizing and updating Customers from Magento store into Zoho CRM Leads, Contacts, Accounts.
- Allows synchronizing Orders from Magento store into Zoho CRM Orders
- Allows synchronizing Promotions from Magento store into Zoho CRM Campaigns.
- Allows synchronizing and updating Products from Magento store into Zoho CRM Products.
- Allows synchronizing Product Categories from Magento store into Zoho CRM Price Book.
- Allows creating Custom Fields in and synchronizing Custom Invoices from Magento store into Zoho CRM Custom Invoices.
- Allows synchronizing Custom Invoice Items.
- Allows creating Custom Fields in, synchronizing and updating Custom Customers from Magento store into Zoho CRM Custom Customers.
- Allows creating Custom Fields in, synchronizing and updating automatically Custom Products from Magento store into Zoho CRM Custom Products.
- Allows deleting customer and product's records in Magento once they are auto deleted in Zoho CRM Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Custom Customer and Custom Product.
- Allows synchronizing and reporting about synchronizing old data.
- Allows admins to select conditions to transfer old data from Magento store into Zoho CRM.
- Allows admins define the mapping fields in backend with ease.
- Support mapping smartly manually between Magento attributes and Zoho fields or custom fields.
- Admin can view the log to see what is synchronized between two apps.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
## [1.0.0] - 2016-11-09 Version number: 1.2.1 Stability: Stable Compatibility: 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9, 1.9.1, 1.9.2 - Delete a record in Contacts, Leads table (Zoho) when admin delete a customer in Magento Admin Panel. - Add button "Update Fields" when add/edit mapping - Update a record in Contacts, Leads table when customer/admin update information address. - Update a record in Campaign when admin update a record in Catalog Rule Price. - Update/Delete Products when admin edit/delete a product in Magento Admin Panel. - Add button "Update Fields" in Mapping. - Create a report when sync data success (create/update/delete a record).