Magenest’s Event Tickets extension for Magento is a perfect solution to build an online ticket selling system on your site.
OverviewBack to top
Nowadays, with the rapid development of the electronic commerce, there are many new product types sold on online stores that attract customers’ attention. The ticket product is one of them. Unfortunately, the Magento default does not support merchants to sell this product type on their store. They are not able to create ticket products with specific options of this product type such as:
- Generating ticket codes.
- Displaying the location where the event will be held.
- Sending and printing PDF tickets.
Stem from these needs, the Event Tickets extension is developed by Magenest. With the extension, admins will easily build online ticket selling systems on their store.
The following are key features of Magenest’s Event Tickets extension:
- Easily create an event product
With the Event Tickets extension, merchants will be strongly supported to set up ticket products for selling on their store. In order to create a new ticket product, admins only need to create a simple product with the required information and click on the Save and Continue Edit button. Then, the Event Booking tab which is created by the extension will be shown. With this tab, merchants can set:
- Start time and End time: Allow admins to set the start time and the end time for each event.
- Reminder before days: Allow admins to make a schedule to send an email to their customers at a specific date and time as they want. This will help store owners make sure that customers will join the events they registered before.
- Generate PDF ticket: Allow admins to send an email to customers with the attached pdf ticket.
- Event Location: Allow admins to set a specific location where the event will be held by using a Google API key. Then, customers can view a small map of the event when they go to the product detail page.
- Multiple Options: Allow admins to create unlimited options for each event.
Example: Merchants can create two options as below:
+ Adult: Price ($100), quantity (100), sort order (1) ...
+ Children: Price ($50), quantity (50), sort order (2) …
- Effectively manage event products
In order to help merchants manage effectively the event products in their store, the Event Tickets extension creates a new tab named Manage Event Product. Admins only need to go to the Catalog > Event Ticket > Manage Event Product, then they will can view all the ticket products on their store.
- Easily control all of the ticket codes
Magenest's Event Tickets extension enables merchants to manage all the ticket codes sold on their store by going to Event Ticket > Manage Ticket. At this page, admins can easily view the order detail of each ticket (Customer Name, Customer Email, Order ID, Code, …).
Besides supporting the merchants, the extension also allows customers to view and print tickets that they bought. It is simple that customers only need to login their account and go to My Account > My Ticket to do that.
The extension is packed with the following features:
- Admins can create and edit the properties of events such as location, start time, end time, reminder, …
- Admins can add a new ticket type such as VIP, regular, adult only, each with its own template and quantity.
- The module will automatically send a PDF-formatted ticket as an attachment via email after customers bought the tickets.
- The module will send an email to remind customers of the upcoming event.
- Admins can have his own design for a template.
- Admins can toggle redemption status for each sent tickets.
- Users can also view and print tickets from their My account page
- The extension allows admins to display available event addresses in a nice map like Google Map.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9
- Stability: Stable Build
Event ticket version 1.0.0