Prepare your store for high peak traffics with this extension. It crawls products, categories and cms pages in order to warm up the cache. The sites will be delivered much faster when your real customers visit the store!
OverviewBack to top
When your customers visit your store you want them to have a neat customer experience. Therefore it is also necessary to deliver your content as fast as possible in milli seconds. The Cache Warmer extension helps you prepare your store for high peak traffic as it constantly crawls products, categories and cms pages in the background. The caches get warmed up, so that your store's content gets delivered directly from the cache in a couple of milli seconds.
Even the first visitor on a page does not have to waste time waiting for the page to render, as it was already prepared beforehand. Increase your customers' happieness and satisfaction with fast loading pages and start boosting your sales. The extension works fully automated in the background. If the caches get deleted (via backend or console) the crawling begins again. If products, categories or cms entities get saved or edited, they are being crawled automatically afterwards.
You can prioritize the importance of the three entities: product, category and cms. You can prioritize the individual store views. The crawler acts according to the configured priorization, so that you can influence the important products, categories, cms pages or store views which need a much faster cache warming than others.
And there's even more: You can favor top selling products before all others. As top selling products are the most important of your store, they should definitely get crawled with highest priorization. The extension knows the top selling products on its own.
A beautiful backend dashobard provides information about the current crawling progress. You can quickly get an overview which entities have already been crawled, which store views are ready for your customers and how long it will take.
The crawler pauses when the server exceeds a maximum configurable load in order to respect high traffic peaks. Deactivated products, categories or cms pages or non visible products will not get crawled, as they are not accessable via the frontend. The extension focuses on the important things to crawl. The extension is completely controllable via command line.
Features at a glance:
- Crawling of top products (bestsellers) before other products possible
- Configure the priority for product detail pages, categories and cms pages
- Configure the priority for the different store views if you have store views which are more important than others
- Scheduled crawling by Magento cron (running continuously in the background)
- Console command: Start, stop and reset everything or individual entities from command line in order to influence the crawling behavior
- Immediate crawling after full cache deletion, crawling according to configured priorization
- Crawling of saved or newly created products, categories and cms pages
- No crawling of deactivated or not visible products or categories
- Configure the maximum server load possible before the crawling pauses in order respect peaks caused by heavy user traffic
- Configure the number of parallel crawling requests
- Configure the crawling bunch size
- Supports http authentication
- Monitor the current crawling status in the backend:
- Display the progress for products, categories and cms pages
- Start, stop or reset everything or individual entities (products, categories, cms pages) in order to influence the crawling behavior
- Get a crawling progress overview for all of your stores and know how much has already been crawled
- Get information about every single entity's url and it's caching status
Here is an overview and documentation how to use the extension: http://doc.magenerds.com/cachewarmer/
Try the demo:
You can test the extension in a demo instance: https://demo-cachewarmer.magenerds.com
Check out this documentation for installing our extensions: http://doc.magenerds.com/extension-installation/
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial release