Easily create a nice, responsive FAQ page on your Magento Store. Search FAQs and submit questions.
OverviewBack to top
Nowadays, FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions extensions are some of the most common extensions on Magento e-commerce web pages. Normally, you can create a FAQ page with features of CMS page or Static Block in Magento, however, it is difficult to manage and categorize a huge amount of questions. MageHit Company has provided FAQ extension to help customers easily control and classify the frequently asked questions.
Some of the awesome features of FAQ extension
1. Mobile friendly design
You can create nice FAQ responsive page easily without technical knowledge and collapse/expand features for viewing questions.
2. Manage FAQ Category and FAQ item
Easy to create and manage FAQ categories and FAQs items on back end.
3. Allow visitors to search any questions/answers and submit new questions
4. Notify to the administrator via email when a new question is submitted
5. Allow embedding images and video in the answers
Easy to embed images and video (youtube, vimeo,...) in the answers.
6. Save time
Only take about 5 to 10 mins to install and use FAQ extension.
The other features of FAQ extension
- Easy to install, easy to upgrade, just copy to use
- Easy to customize front-end via HTML/CSS
- Friendly and flexible configuration
- HTML/CSS validation
- Support multiple languages, multiple stores
- 100% open-source
Support and Discussion
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a message. Our email support: email@example.com
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* FAQ extension version 1.0.2
+ Manage FAQ Category and FAQ item: Easy to create and manage FAQ categories all FAQs items on back end
+ Allow visitors to search a question/answer and submit a new question
+ Email notify to administrator a new question was submitted
+ Embed images and video in answers
+ Mobile friendly design
+ Support multiple languages, multiple stores