This extension will manage Cloudflare caching settings from the admin. Use this extension to PURGE your website Cloudflare Cache from the admin panel of Magento.
OverviewBack to top
Cloudflare speeds up and protects over 8,000,000 websites, APIs. and SaaS services. Their Anycast technology enables their performance, security, reliability, and analytics offerings to scale with every server they add to their growing collection of data centers. Cloudflare dramatically improves website performance through their global CDN and web optimization features. Cloudflare's WAF, DDoS, and SSL protect website owners and their visitors from all types of online threats. CloudFlare's network helps identify visitor and bot behavior that is not available to conventional analytics technologies.
Integrated Cloudflare API's with Magento's cache management to purge Cloudflare cache from the Magento admin. This extension enables the options for the admin to clear a website Cloudflare cache from the Magento dashboard. The admin can purge the files selectively or all at once and for this, there are separate buttons added for different types of cache files in the Magento admin which includes JS, CSS and custom URL(s) cache.
Account & Pricing
A free Cloudflare account is required to use this extension; Installing this extension will not create a Cloudflare account. If you don't have an account then please click Signup to create an account for the Cloudflare. Additional fees May Apply. Cloudflare offers a free account with basic features and additional features are available with higher tier plans, starting at $20 / month. Pricing Details can be found on Cloudflare's plans page).
This extension helps you to:
- Manage Cloudflare cache from Magento Dashboard.
- Purge Cloudflare Cache on one click from the admin panel.
- Cloudflare API Integration.
- Backend configuration to purge specific cache files.
- Cloudflare Flush CSS button to purge all CSS files listed in the backend configuration.
- Cloudflare Flush JS button to purge all JS files listed in the backend configuration.
- Cloudflare Purge Custom URL(s) button purge all Custom files URL(s) listed in the backend configuration.
- Cloudflare Purge Everything button to purge all the Cloudflare Cache files.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
This is release 1.0.0 of Purge Cloudlflare Cache From Magento. This extension will helps you to manage your cloudflare cache from your Magento Admin. Admin can purge everything or specific files from cloudflare just on one click.