This extension implements search functionality to filter out orders by Order ID, Status, and Product SKU on My Orders page same as orders grid filter in the admin.
OverviewBack to top
If your customers have a large number of orders, then they'll need the ability to filter the orders to find the right one more easily and without the filtration functionality, it will be more difficult for them to find the order's details they'll be looking for. From the admin of Magento, you can use the filter to search for orders you want to display. This extension adds the same filtration functionality for the front-end users on My Orders page.
My Orders Filter extension implements search functionality on the My Orders page with several search fields which include Order Status, Order Number, and Product SKU. This gives the ability to the front-end users to filter out orders they are looking for. By default, all orders are displayed in your orders list. Using this extension customer's can filter out orders and change which ones are displayed by applying the filter to the orders list.
- Enjoy more convenient orders filtering like the admin orders grid on My Orders page.
- Filter orders by Order Status, Order Number and Product SKU.
- Easily filter orders content from the orders list.
- Enable/Disable configuration in the backend to show/hide filters on the front-end.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
This is release 1.0.0 of My Orders Filters. Using this extension you will be able to filter orders by order id, product SKU and order status on My Orders page on the frontend.