Our module allows to create a customer account based on guest order information in one click.
OverviewBack to top
There are a lot of orders that customers make online without creating an account. Some customers make their second order by phone. In this case, the website admin needs to ask for the client’s contact information to place an order or to copy data from the previous one which is inconvenient.
This extension helps you to create an account for return users so you can easily place an order for them from a back office.
"Convert Guest to Customer" extension allows to automatically create a customer account using guest order information in one click. Order information, billing, and shipping address will be added to the newly created customer account.
- Adds the "Convert Guest to Customer" button to the Order, Invoice, Shipping, Credit Memo Management Pages in the Magento 2 admin panel
- Allows admin to convert a guest order into a customer account in the Magento 2 admin panel
- Assigns a guest order to the newly created customer automatically
- Adds order addresses to the customer’s address book
- If an order email is related to an existing customer but the customer used it placed an order as a guest, extension will merge the order to the existing customer
- When we convert guest to a customer, how password will work? How can customer login next time? - The password will be generated automatically, but it will not be send to a customer as it is not secure to send the password via email. A customer needs to reset a password to be able to log in.
- Can this extension be installed using the composer? - Yes. The installation instruction will be available for you in "My Downloads" section after an order is placed.
- If I order Installation Service when the installation can be processed? - The Installation Service can be performed within 24 hours (except weekends and holidays) after order placed and access credentials are provided.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Beta Build