Our extension allows you to automatically display locale at your multi-language Magento® store baced on visitor country or browser language.
OverviewBack to top
This extension is useful for merchants that sell globally. You can automatically display locale (store view) that visitor preferred. For example, display German for visitors from Germany, for visitors from Canada you can display English or Franch based on their browser language, etc. The language of the store is switched to native or easily understandable language depending on the visitors’ location. The geolocation of the users is automatically detected from their IP addresses so that they could be redirected to a suitable store view.
- Store View Redirect Based On Customer Browser Language. Magento 2 allows you to set default store view on a multi-language store, but it does not allow you to set it depends on customer language. With our Magento 2 Language Auto Switcher extension, customers will automatically see information on your store on their languages. Customers can manually change store view (language) as always.
- Store View Switcher Based on Visitor Geographic Location. Language Switcher includes GeoIP database out of the box. You can configure it in a way to display store view based on customer geolocation (country).
- Robots Restrictions. The module can be easily disabled for crawlers and bots. Google and other bots can scan your site as usual.
- Integration With Custom Themes. Our extension will not effect your Magneto 2 theme and will not have any conflicts with it.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build