Our extension allows you to automatically show prices on your store in currency based on visitor county (Geo IP)..
OverviewBack to top
There are situations when the customers want to buy a product from a different country that has a different curency. For instance, a customer based in UK wanting to buy from an American store. They will have to pay in dollars, but paying in different currencies is more expensive than your local currency, which leads to a decrease in conversions. Our extension allows you to track the visitors' IP address automatically, display and convert prices for the customers in their currency.
Also, it is useful for merchants who sell globally. You can automatically display product prices for US residents in USD, for Canadians in Canadian Dollar, for British in Pounds, for Eurozone residents in Euro, etc. You don't need to install any additional software on your server to detect the visitor's geographic location, our module already goes with built-in "IP Address To Country" functionality.
- Currency based on customer geographic location. Magento® allows you to set the default display currency for your store, but it does not allow you to change it depending on customer location (country). With our Currency Auto Switcher extension, customers will automatically see their local currency. The default currency can be displayed individually for each country. Customers can manually change the display currency as usual.
- GeoIP database. The extension includes GeoIP database out of the box. You will not need to install any additional software to the server or use paid services.
- Prices rounding. After converting a price to the customer's currency, the module can round the prices and display prices without decimals.
- You can use different round algorithms (e.g. round (14.3 -> 14.00, 14.5 -> 15.00)).
- Robots restrictions. The module can be easily disabled for crawlers and bots. Googlebot can scan your site as usual.
- Integration with Custom Themes. Our extension will not affect your Magento 2 theme and will not conflict with it.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Beta Build
- Round Prices
- The issue with Page Cache