Facilitate your customers to choose a delivery date & time to receive order delivery per their convenience
OverviewBack to top
Delivery Date extension for Magento 2 provides the facility to your customers to choose a delivery date and time to receive order as per their convenience. In the current competitive and customer-centric business market customers demand flexibility, convenience, and extraordinary service before purchasing the products. One such demand is to have the option of choosing a convenient date and time for delivery of purchased products.
MageDelight’s Delivery Date extension for Magento 2 satisfies such requests and allows your customers to choose the date and time for the delivery of their order. It is a great solution to ensure an exceptional shopping experience and simplify order management.
- Convenient date and time selection for the product delivery
- A special comment box for customers while placing an order
- “Call me before delivery” option for your customers
- Merchant can set special price for certain delivery options
- Merchant can configure holiday and vacation period from backend
- Time slot and Calendar View Management from admin backend
1. Facilitate your customers to choose delivery date and time to receive order
Customers can select suitable date and time slot from nicely designed calendar option. The calendar option makes it easier for them to select the date and also provides an aesthetic appearance.
2. A special Comment box and an option of “Call me before delivery”
Customers can mention any special comment and also select “Call me before delivery” option while placing the order. Special comment can be a guiding note for the delivery man or store owner which help them to handle and deliver order as per the guidance.
3. Set special price for special day delivery
Merchants can set special price of special day’s shipment or delivery. The delivery expectation during festivals or public holidays can be charged extra with a simple configuration from admin backend.
4. Manage minimum interval between the order placement & delivery time
Merchants can set minimum interval between the placement of order and delivery time for hassle free and smooth delivery process.
5. Manage delivery time slots
Merchants can define either time slot or a calendar view on the front end and also merchant can specify particular date and time period for customer to schedule their product delivery.
6. Merchant can define week-offs and special day delivery
Merchant has the flexibility to keep week-off days as available for delivery/shipment (E.g. Saturday & Sunday). A Merchant can manage the availability of week-off days and special days from backend.
7. Define holidays and vacation period
A Merchant can set holidays and vacation period from the backend. This would disable the set dates or period on calendar. Hence, customers can know about it and can't select the schedule delivery option for that particular time period
8. Include delivery data in e-mails and PDF documents
Both customers and admin can view product shipment date and time in the order email and order information screen in backend respectively
1. Create flexible time ranges to select delivery date and time
2. Smoothen your product delivery process
3. Improve usability of your e-store
4. Reduce abandonment score
5. Make your e-store more customer centric
6. No more additional calls, customers leave all the necessary comments during checkout
Delivery Date is the product by MageDelight from Krish TechnoLabs.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Compatible with EE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Version for Magento 2