OverviewBack to top
A well-organized, customer-friendly navigation system is one of the most important factors which directly impacts your customers’ shopping experience and search engine rankings. Are you looking to offer your customers an exclusive selection of features for making your site navigation-optimized?
Enhance your eCommerce site with the highly flexible navigation menu. Let your customers filter items by any product characteristic, price sliders, brands, product ratings and most importantly, compare products feature. Advanced Layered Navigation for Magento 2 is useful for the stores having plenty of products under numerous categories. Enrich your online store with a user-friendly product search functionality and let your customers find the necessary items in a few seconds. Select and display product filters which help customers select multiple values of product attributes simultaneously and instantly find what they need.
- Display multiple product filters as per your store needs
- Easier filtration of products from front-end
- Convenient filters with numerous options equipped with scrolling
- Fast AJAX navigation to filter the products
- Apply multiple filters at a time
- Custom size, scrolling to display filter options
- Reduced Search time with multiple product filters
Advanced Layered Navigation for Magento 2 extension helps your customers find the items which have not only one but more characteristics at once. For example, they can choose red, black and blue swatch of colors from Color attribute.
- Fast AJAX product filtering
With the help of AJAX loading technology, the filtered results appear quickly for your customers to view. The module reduces the catalog filtration time, which means customers don’t need to wait for reloading of a whole page. This will improve your site’s performance like never before.
- All products page with full filters list
The extension helps display complete filters list on the ‘All products’ page where you can place all the Filters are adjustable in size (vertically) and admin can select whether to use instant filtration on attribute selection or let first customer select the options and then reload the page.
- Nicely nested attribute dependencies
If the main product filter applied doesn't have particular child attribute(s), it is hidden automatically.
- Default Expandable sidebar menu
All the filters and filter options will be shown in the left sidebar menu by activating the Expand by default feature.
- Help your customers find what they are looking for
- Improved customer-experience for your store
- Highly effective in enhancing your website’s performance
- Improved Navigation system
- SEO-friendly URL which conveys it’s a well-organized site
- Automatically expandable sidebar menu
- Infinite scrolling on all product pages which helps delight customers
Click here to raise support ticket.
A product by Mage Delight from Krish TechnoLabs
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.1 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.1 (obsolete)
19 April, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Site Search & Navigation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Release for Magento 2.3.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable release of Advanced Layered Navigation for Magento 2
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor