Accelerate the process of delivery service by facilitating customers to check whether the COD service and shipping services are available in their area or not.
OverviewBack to top
To establish a hassle-free delivery process, MageDelight Delivery Availability Check for Magento 2 extension helps merchants to set up the zip code wise availability for cash on delivery support. It also helps customers to check before placing the order if cash on delivery option is available in their area or not. There might be many scenarios when merchants have to restrict the locations like there might be a risk fora delivery person if one is carrying the cash and for some isolated areas where delivery is not feasible.
It is a customized solution where admin can set various messages for availability and restriction of the shipping and cash on delivery services.
- Check delivery service availability from front end
- Import postcodes with all the details
- Restrict cash on delivery in some areas
- Notify customers on the availability of product
- Set messages to customers on the availability of product
1. Delivery availability check on the front end
It makes really easy for users to check for the delivery service availability with time duration for their area. Hence it increases user satisfaction and trust and enhances shipping service of the store as well.
2. Import all postcodes with all the details about the availability of shipping and COD
It takes just a click to upload shipping and cash on delivery service availability details using CSV file. Hence it decreases efforts of store admin to manage all the codes individually.
3. Various reports of postcode search count
Admin can view different reports of postcode searches by users like total count of each postcode search, count of postcodes search for each product and unavailable products. This count helps admin to adjust the availability of the product as per the demand in areas where they are not available.
4. Set various messages as per the status of delivery availability
Give the user a clear message whether or not the product is available for shipping/cash on delivery in their area or not. Also, tell them about estimated delivery time for their order.
5. Send notification to users on availability of product
This feature helps directly in increasing revenue and customer trust on the service of your store. From the report, admin can check which products are high in demand but are not available for the delivery and can make them available. As soon as they are available, the customers get a notification about their availability and can again come back to the store for the purchase.
- Win customer trust and increase brand loyalty
- Enhance shipping and cash on delivery services
- Increase revenue
- Restrict COD service in the area with risk of delivery person safety
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable release for Magento 2.2.x