A reliable and highly trusted payment gateway in the Middle East zone. It ensures customers get security and faster transactions of payment data.
OverviewBack to top
PAYFORT is an Amazon Company, established in 2013. PAYFORT is a regional expert in payment processing technology and solutions across major markets in the GCC & Levant countries, operating in UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan, and Qatar. PAYFORT makes online payments safe and secure for buyers and sellers in the Arab world, delivering a complete suite of payment solutions that cater to the needs of the region and are tailored to Arab online buying habits and trends. PAYFORT Payment Gateway extension for Magento 2 by MageDelight is widely being used in Middle East countries and it provides admin a platform to accept online payments, manage frauds and as a result improve the revenue winning customers’ trust.
Payfort Payment Gateway for Magento 2 uses iFrame and transfer payment data directly to Payfort server. Payfort API usage with iFrame makes it possible to pass the customers’ sensitive data directly to the Payfort server which bypasses merchant server. Hence it ensures the security of customer’s data and also protects from any type of frauds.
Account & Pricing
A separate account with PayFort Payment Gateway is required and will not be created during extension installation. Please click here to set up your account. PayFort charges may apply depending on your pricing plans, Click here for pricing plan. Additional fees are very nominal but depend on the options you choose for transactions when setting up your account.
- Famous and very much in use in Middle East countries
- Supports iFrame
- Store customers payment methods
- Supports online refund and void
- Create a partial invoice with re-authorization
- Create order on behalf of the customer from admin
- PCI compliant
- Payfort payment method on frontend: Improve customers experience with the checkout process on your store using Payfort Payment Gateway extension for Magento 2. As it is mandatory to use CVV number, it provides additional security to customers’ data and relieves merchants from the hassle of managing the data security.
- Create an invoice for any number of items of the order (partial invoice): Creating partial invoice allows admin to submit invoices multiple times for the same order and fulfill customers need in case they want a partial invoice for their order.
- Manage order details in admin: View, edit, delete customers’ orders placed using Payfort payment method from admin panel. Also, control order statuses and the transactions which are found as “Suspected fraud”.
- Place order for customers from admin: Manage all types of payment requests (online & offline) from customers. Admin can create an order for customers from the backend itself and manage the account data for the payment received offline.
- Supports majority of credit cards and store them in customer account: With Payfort Payment Gateway extension admin can accept payments from all type of credit cards which are supported by Magento. Hence covers the majority of the customers who use different types of cards and also accommodate the need for storing the card data to use it later for their next purchase.
- Provide extra security with compulsory CVV
- Save multiple credit cards and easily manage each of them
- Ensure each payment transaction without any security issues
- Improved order processing
- Easily manage credit memos for refund
- Follow PCI compliance
The extension allows your customers to save their payment details directly on the PAYFORT servers and does not store any card details on Magento extension. It works silently and does not redirect the user to the payment gateway. The extension Supports payment tokenization for the secured transaction.
Demo & Support
Admin Panel: http://payfort.m2.demo.magedelight.com/admin
PAYFORT Payment Gateway is a product by MageDelight from Krish TechnoLabs
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Release for Magento 2.2.x