Product Parts Finder Extension displays advanced filters on any page of the store and allows the user to search products with make, model, year and many more filters
OverviewBack to top
Using Product Parts Finder for Magento 2 extension by MageDelight, you'll be able to add product finders to home, category pages, and CMS pages. It provides multiple filters to users to narrow down the search accurately and display the exact result user is looking for. You can create parts finder using horizontal and vertical layouts. Customers are very keen to get what they want within very short time and this extension exactly help them do this. An easy-to-use product finder is an essential feature for customers of stores selling electronics items, mobile devices, car spare parts or accessories. For automobile industry, it helps find using a year of production, car make, and model or maker and obtain a filtered list of relevant products. The extension also allows Import universal products using CSV files.
- Make-model-year and analogous product filters
- Display part filters on home and category pages in drop down
- Search within category and display related items only
- Import unlimited filter options
- Apply multiple filters at a time
- Autosave selected filter options
- Filter single category products and display result of one category only
Display parts finder on category and CMS pages: Using Magento 2 Product Parts Finder Extension create a special part finder for category and CMS pages and display them on the pages. It would allow displaying multiple filters on the pages.
Fetch drop down filters values dynamically: Product parts finder for Magento 2 dynamically loads products for selected attributes on the frontend. It allows admin to set any number of drop down filters using product attributes. Also, set sequencing of drop-down filters to display on the frontend.
Create a unique code for each part finder: The extension creates a unique code for each created parts finder which can be placed under any static block or CMS page of the site. Use only one finder for each page.
Import universal products: Universal products can be imported using CSV file which will be displayed for each search result. Admin can upload universal products for each part finder which helps to display common parameter products across the site.
- Quickly search for desired products
- Integrate quick search capability on home, category and CMS pages at any place
- Redirect to the product detail page when only one result found
- Increase performance with a large amount of data
- Quickly create a year-make-model search
The extension from MageDelight by Krish TechnoLabs
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable release for Magento 2.2.x