Allow customers to quickly place an order using product SKUs. Mainly it helps wholesalers/regular customer to place orders in bulk.
OverviewBack to top
Quick Order extension for Magento 2 makes the process of placing orders smooth and fast. It is for logged-in users only who wants to place an order directly using product SKUs. It also supports CSV file import to place the order for the bulk of products. The extension can also be set to access for a specific group of customers from admin.
Note: It supports only simple products.
- Place orders using product SKU from frontend
- View all details of the product being ordered from frontend
- Place order in bulk using CSV file
- Allow selected customer groups to access order by SKU feature
- Quick order using product SKUs or CSV file
Logged in customers can place orders by directly using individual product SKUs or CSV file as well to place an order for multiple products.
- Use individual SKU and view product detail before placing an order
On entering the product SKU it displays all the details of the product immediately on the same page. This helps the customer to make sure that right product is being ordered.
- Select customer groups to give access to "Quick Order"
Admin can allow the specific group of customers to use the feature of quick order i.e. they can place an order using product SKUs.
- Smoothen the process of bulk product order
- Very much useful for wholesalers
- With one click large order can be placed
Back-end: http://quickorder.m2.demo.magedelight.com/admin/rder for Magento 2
Quick Order is a product by MageDelight from Krish TechnoLabs for Magento 2 is a product by MageDelight by Krish TechnoLabs
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable release for Magento 2.2.x