Simplify your checkout process to reduce abandoned carts, increased conversion rates and escalating sales with complete customer satisfaction with “One Step Checkout”.
OverviewBack to top
Magedelight’s One Step Checkout for Magento 2 extension offers seamless user experience by accommodating all the steps of traditional checkout on one page in an optimized way. Hence, it would never let your users leave the cart during the last step of the purchase. It allows customers to edit their order quantity, and other attributes during checkout and instantly updates the quantity and order total price. Eventually, it saves your customers’ time moving back and forth, allowing them to focus on shopping rather than worrying about the lengthy checkout process.
The Checkout process is the most crucial component in your sales funnels. There are more chances to lose your customers with a slow and fussy checkout process. Magento 2 One page checkout extension helps to speed up your customers’ shopping process 40% faster than Magento default checkout.
- All the checkout steps on one page
- Google auto-suggestions to auto-fill address fields
- Edit the order item quantity at checkout.
- Customizable design of checkout page
- Display delivery date and time options
- Supports comments for orders & shipping delivery
- Enable/disable newsletter subscription on the checkout page.
1. One step checkout on frontend
Lesser the checkout setup, Increase customer satisfaction and faster sale
2. Edit product options on checkout
Dynamically change the product options, on checkout page itself (like color, size, quantity, etc.) and delete the items as well. All the changes instantly update the order total.
3. Customized design of the checkout page
Design the layout of checkout page that matches the theme of your store. Now changing the color and font of checkout fields is as easy as pie.
4. User comment and subscription options
Special comment section helps both customer and admin to place and manage the order easily. And subscribing to the newsletter requires just one click.
5. Add/Update different billing and shipping address.
A customer has the flexibility to add multiple addresses, i.e. billing & shipping address, with an option to select one from saved addresses during the purchase.
6. Customize fields on the checkout page
To display additional fields like a coupon code, newsletter subscription and order comment on the checkout page.
- GEO IP auto detects the location through IP address
- Google suggests helps fill the address quickly.
- Checkout fields management
- Increased speed with reduced number of steps
- Enhanced user experience and trust
- Multiple stores views and languages
- Delivery shipping settings
- Extra checkout options
- Default material design
- Various layout options to choose from
- Compatible with Magento extensions
- Supports Magento's integrated payment methods.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable release of One Step Checkout for Magento 2