Create a win-win situation by syncing set-up, data storage costs & security risks by storing customer’s account information on Moneris’ secure servers
OverviewBack to top
Moneris Payment Gateway is one of the leading payment solutions in the USA. It was invented in 2008 and now covering the majority of the market in Canada too. Moneris hosted tokenization lets you be more confident and relieved from handling customers’ sensitive data by taking control of the payment data from check out page itself and transferring them on a Moneris server without contacting the merchant store server.
Magedelight’s Moneris payment gateway Module for Magento 2 allows merchants to configure the payment methods with various options like save credit cards, type of payment methods customers can use, minimum order value, maximum order value, countries to take payment from and many other options. The installation of the module is easy, only your Store ID and API Token from Moneris account are required which needs to be entered in the Moneris Payment Method, from system configuration settings in the admin panel.
PCI compliance is applicable to every aspect of any online business dealing with sensitive data like passwords, server, process implementation, consistent security process checks & updates and all integrated payment methods, etc. We can assure that this extension is PCI compliant and will not affect your business security. Additionally, it doesn’t keep any details/data of cards being used with this payment method. Hosted fields are not being used because data is redirected to Moneris. No client side encryption is used.
Sign up fee for the Moneris payment gateway is $0 for merchants (It's Free). Thither is a monthly account fee of $11.95, monthly minimum fee and monthly gateway fee is $0. Please visit here to know about all types of fees and its structure. If you still don’t have a merchant account, then Contact us to get your Moneris merchant account registered.
- Specially built an extension for merchants in the USA only
- Securely store customers’ sensitive data as an encrypted token on Moneris server
- Send immediate order notification and email payment receipt promptly to the customers
- Supports direct checkout (on page checkout)
- Admin panel with complete control over customers’ saved cards (view, add, edit and delete)
- Order placing from admin panel using saved credit cards
- Manage refunds/partial refunds online
- PCI compliant Moneris payment gateway
- Hosted tokenization to save credit cards during checkout
Encrypt customers’ sensitive data on checkout itself which generates a hosted token & provides the high level of security & wins customers’ trust. Moneris payment gateway for Magento 2 Stores allows customers to save credit card(s) on its server and bypasses merchant server during transactions. The checkout process is highly secure and reliable for your customers, which let them save their cards while placing the order.
- The majority of credit card types supported
The admin has the facility to choose the card types he wants to accept payment from and as per the configuration in the backend, the customers get the options of different card types with Moneris Magento 2 Payment Gateway.
- Feature full frontend for customers to manage their cards and orders
24/7 customers can edit and delete the credit cards and also add new credit card anytime and use for all future purchases. Also “My Account” section of a customer has all the control over orders purchased using the Moneris payment gateway.
- Customers’ sensitive data is safe even when admin uses their cards to place an order on behalf of them
The admin has the privileged to place their customer's order from the backend where they can use customers’ saved credit cards or can use new as well. But Card verification number of the card is required to place the order, hence increases the data security with Magento 2 Moneris.
- Create multiple invoices of a single order from backend
Divide the order into multiple invoices, each of different quantity and capture the amount of each invoice created as and when required.
- Manage refunds from the backend
There are times when a customer returns the product for n number reasons and it is really difficult to manage the refunds and their calculations. Magento 2 Moneris payment gateway facilitates admin to manage the refunds easily within no time from the admin panel.
1. Identifies potentially fraudulent transactions in real time and helps you lessen frauds and chargebacks
2. Moneris gets secure details like account number, AVS, and CVD and submits as well
3. Merchants can create order any time without customers or their payment details being present
4. Merchants can fully customize the checkout experience
5. Entirely PCI/PA‐DSS certified
6. Fast payment transactions and get the funds within 2 business days in your account
7. Only one-time account information entry is required, later they can use the saved entries
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable release for Magento 2