OverviewBack to top
GST for Magento 2 is our dynamic extension designed to help store owners efficiently manage the Goods & Services Tax levied on their products & services by Indian Government. Diversification in GST for various store items is well-organized with an intuitive UI that is elegant & easy-to-get-along-with.
Magento 2 GST extension facilitates unambiguous bifurcation of GST on various order docs ranging from order summary to invoice. GST extension for Magento 2 is designed to help store owners enhance their overall checkout experience by efficiently managing GST levied on their products. If you are a Magento store owner looking for a robust and reliable solution to manage your GST - your quest ends here.
- Calculate GST based on shipping/billing address
- Specify whether the GST should be applied before/after discount
- Quickly add/update new GST rates as and when needed
- Set and display all your product prices including or excluding GST
- Apply GST while creating order from admin
- Works well with multiple shipping addresses
- Automate GST calculation based on product origin location: With Magento 2 GST extension, you can automate GST calculation with reference to the default product origin location or a pre-specified location by you. Product origin location can be configured from the admin panel with just a few clicks.
- Apply GST settings globally or on specific products: Using Magento 2 Indian GST extension, create a global GST rule that applies to all the products of the store or creates product specific GST rules - depending upon your needs. Hence manage the selling of diversified products that come under different GST slabs.
- Unambiguous bifurcation of GST: With the help of GST Magento 2 extension, you can clearly display bifurcation of GST into its sub-parts viz. SGST, CGST or IGST on the cart page, order view, invoice, order email, and credit memo.
- Set & display product prices including/excluding GST: With GST extension for Magento 2, you can set and display all your product prices including or excluding GST. This feature comes handy when you want to set & display prices with/without GST.
- Showcase GSTIN, CIN, & PAN on all Magento order docs: With Indian GST Magento 2 extension, you can display your Goods & Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN), Corporate Identity Number (CIN) & Permanent Account Number (PAN) on the documents like invoice, order summary, etc.
- Enhance the overall checkout experience
- Efficiently manage GST levied on your products
- Maximize conversions
- Manage variations in GST easily
Click here to raise a support ticket.
GST is a product by MageDelight from Krish TechnoLabs
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current)
19 April, 2021
Extensions, Accounting & Finance, Taxes
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable release for Magento 2.3
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor