GST for Magento 2 is a one-stop solution to efficiently manage Goods & Services Tax levied on various products & services in India.
OverviewBack to top
GST for Magento 2 is our dynamic extension designed to help store owners efficiently manage the Goods & Services Tax levied on their products & services by Indian Government. Diversification in GST for various store items is well-organized with an intuitive UI that is elegant & easy-to-get-along-with.
Magento 2 GST extension facilitates unambiguous bifurcation of GST on various order docs ranging from order summary to invoice. GST extension for Magento 2 is designed to help store owners enhance their overall checkout experience by efficiently managing GST levied on their products. If you are a Magento store owner looking for a robust and reliable solution to manage your GST - your quest ends here.
- Calculate GST based on shipping/billing address
- Specify whether the GST should be applied before/after discount
- Quickly add/update new GST rates as and when needed
- Set and display all your product prices including or excluding GST
- Apply GST while creating order from admin
- Works well with multiple shipping addresses
- Automate GST calculation based on product origin location: With Magento 2 GST extension, you can automate GST calculation with reference to the default product origin location or a pre-specified location by you. Product origin location can be configured from the admin panel with just a few clicks.
- Apply GST settings globally or on specific products: Using Magento 2 Indian GST extension, create a global GST rule that applies to all the products of the store or creates product specific GST rules - depending upon your needs. Hence manage the selling of diversified products that come under different GST slabs.
- Unambiguous bifurcation of GST: With the help of GST Magento 2 extension, you can clearly display bifurcation of GST into its sub-parts viz. SGST, CGST or IGST on the cart page, order view, invoice, order email, and credit memo.
- Set & display product prices including/excluding GST: With GST extension for Magento 2, you can set and display all your product prices including or excluding GST. This feature comes handy when you want to set & display prices with/without GST.
- Showcase GSTIN, CIN, & PAN on all Magento order docs: With Indian GST Magento 2 extension, you can display your Goods & Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN), Corporate Identity Number (CIN) & Permanent Account Number (PAN) on the documents like invoice, order summary, etc.
- Enhance the overall checkout experience
- Efficiently manage GST levied on your products
- Maximize conversions
- Manage variations in GST easily
Click here to raise a support ticket.
GST is a product by MageDelight from Krish TechnoLabs
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable release for Magento 2.3