Securely save payment information/credit cards for future transactions with First Data payment gateway extension
OverviewBack to top
First Data Payment Gateway is the largest merchant processor in the world and processes approximately 45% of all card transactions in the United States. First Data has the leading database of 6 million merchants, which is the highest in all payment industry. It provides PIN-based debit acceptance to the e-commerce industry. With First Data extension, the entire process of making payment becomes pretty fast and simple for customers. Customers can save their credit card details on a secure server of First Data and use this information during checkout for faster payment as they do not need to provide their card details every time they shop from the e-store.
MageDelight’s First Data payment gateway is to facilitate merchant to configure payment method with various options like save the card or not, minimum order value, maximum order value, select countries to take payment. It supports different credit card types American Express, Visa, MasterCard, discovers and JCB. Additionally, it does not keep any detail/data of card being used with this payment method.
The extension supports PCI security level and implements a payment method that falls under the scope of PCI SAQ D. PCI SAQ D means that customer credit card details pass across the Magento server and require a higher, more in-depth PCI audit and screening. The Merchant should ensure they have a certified QSA to assist with required PCI audits and scans before processing live transactions through this extension.
Account & Pricing
A separate account with First Data Payment Gateway is required and will not be created during extension installation. Please click here to setup your account. First Data charges may apply depending on your pricing plans, First Data does not supply pricing information publicly. Additional fees are very nominal, but depend on the options you choose for transactions when setting up your account.
- Save credit card(s) on First Data server & use for all future purchases
- Unique profile with profile id for each customer on the First Data server
- Online partial refunds
- View, add, edit and delete each customers’ credit card details from admin
- Place orders using saved credit card from a backend
- PCI compliant payment gateway
- Save new credit card just with one click during checkout: First Data Magento 2 extension facilitates customers to save multiple credit cards on its First Data server. Provides higher security and reliability to your customers by letting them save their card while placing the order. Also, saves merchants from technical hitches to manage sensitive data of their customers.
- Various credit card types to choose during checkout: With First Data, admin is facilitated to accept payment from various credit card types and can provide multiple choices to customers to select credit card option during checkout
- Manage credit cards from the customer’s account: A User-friendly interface for customers to update their credit cards from the “My Account” section. Customers can easily access saved credit card from their account and edit or delete the same. In addition, they can add a new credit card from “My Saved Card” section and use it for future payments.
- Additional protection layer while placing an order from Admin: Credit card verification number is the one provides safety against fraud transactions. Because admin has complete control over a customer’s credit card, it is necessary to earn the trust of customers and First Data fulfills this need by card verification number which admin has to enter while placing an order from the backend.
- Generate multiple invoices for a single order from backend: Admin can create multiple invoices for each item of an order or different quantity of the item(s). In addition, for each invoice created, admin can capture the amount online.
- Partial refund from backend: First Data extension provides merchant flexibility of offering partial refunds for an order. Creates a credit memo for an order or each invoice generated to refund.
- Fast transaction approvals (less than 2 seconds)
- Facilitates merchant to offer cash back with debit card purchase
- Customers manage their credit cards with ease
- Secure and reliable transactions on First Data server
- Accept e-deposits right into your bank account
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Version for Magento 2