Advanced Custom Option for Magento 2 allows creating product options automatically, using templates.
OverviewBack to top
Advanced Custom Option for Magento 2 by MageDelight provides the shortest way to create unlimited options for any number of products with just a few clicks. The beauty of the extension is, it bypasses the old default Magento way to create individual product custom options manually and provides the shortest way to create the same for an unlimited number of products without any lengthy processes.
Magento default offers a limited set of tools to manage inventory for custom options. This makes it very challenging to manage inventory for products with more than one variations. There should be a better way of managing inventory for products with multiple variations. A robust solution which can help businesses create unlimited custom variations for their products using the extension "Advanced Custom Option". This enhances the overall user experience and helps Merchant to establishes brand loyalty.
- Ascribe unlimited product custom options using the template
- Import/export custom option matrix data
- Consider the single quantity price of selected custom options
- Manage custom options combination matrix
- Manage inventory automatically
- Manage dependency between options
- Create a matrix to manage the combinations: Product custom options combinations can be easily managed with dependencies and inventory level management. Notify user if the combinations they selected is available in your store or not.
- Import/export advanced custom option matrix data: Creating custom option is tedious task over and above creating an option with dependency for each product manually makes take laborious. Advanced custom option extension facilitates with import file feature to upload and download custom along with matrix data directly from the template grid.
- Display swatches of product custom options: Representation of the options makes a vast difference in user experience. You can easily display swatches with one click only for any options on the frontend and make them look good.
- Enable custom quantity for each option: Allow the user to modify the quantity of custom options of their choices, which open up the flexibility to purchase the product as per the requirement of customers.
- Set default value of custom options: On the frontend, display custom options with default value selected.
- Faster the process of creating new products with custom options
- Use one template and create custom options for unlimited products
- Easily modify values of custom options
- Save time and efficiently manage products with more custom options
- Use SKU of individual custom option and find the highest selling items quickly
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Release for Magento 2.2.x