Tier Price extension by MageComp allows for the display of tier prices in label & tabular formats to let your customers know about the discount offered on bulk quantity purchases.
OverviewBack to top
Adds a built-in tier price option that lets you offer a quantity-based discount in the storefront. Setting up Tier Price is also one of the best ways to promote the sale and encourage customers to purchase more and more. Default tier prices display in the label format on the product page along with quantity, price, and discount in percentage but now it’s time to upgrade classic view.
Tier Price Extension by MageComp allows displaying Tier Prices either in tabular or in label format, also it changes the product price dynamically based on the selection of quantity on the product view page. This extension makes a lot easier for customers to get ideas of price per unit along with the discount percentage.
How it Works:
Once you set the tabular format from the backend, it will display tier prices in the easily understandable tabular format in store frontend. Whenever the customers make quantity selection from tier price table, the extension automatically updates the number of quantity in quantity box. Admin can set custom marketing message from the backend to encourage users to purchase more quantity in bulk. Admin can enable tier price for specific store view or particular customer group from price tab of the product edit page.
Why Choose Tier Price extension by MageComp:
• Option to let your customer select from predefined quantity for a product by making the selection from the tier price.
• Backend option to display tier price in a tabular format.
• The extension will work with Simple products type only.
• A choice to display tier price for the specific website or customer group.
• By selecting the radio button from Tier price table, it will automatically update the quantity of product in quantity box.
• You can add custom marketing message to encourage your customer to purchase more.
Have a Look at Our Live Extension Demo:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1.0.0 Initial Version Release