OverviewBack to top
Every E-commerce business is affected by several unavoidable charges like payment providers, shipping carriers, country or region taxes. Adding these charges to the product price makes the products to expensive, and results in cart abandonment. To avoid these charges, the store owners need to pass these charges to the customer transparently.
Surcharge extension by MageComp allows the store owner to transparently pass additional charges like payment fee, small order fee, country fee, region fee, and other surcharges to the customer. You can set product surcharges either in a fixed or percentage as per your need. The extension is designed to work with multistore and it will automatically add surcharge amounts to all Magento generated order totals. Moreover, the store admin can enable & configure multiple payment surcharges, Group surcharges, Country Fees and Region Fees as per requirement.
Why Choose Surcharge?
- Easy option to enable or disable as per convenience.
- Admin can calculate surcharge on subtotal, shipping, tax or excluding discount.
- You can set payment surcharge on a selection of specific payment method.
- Using backend option, you can set a minimum surcharge amount to enforce customer to fulfill minimum order value.
- You can charge small order fee for the order below the specified amount.
- Store admin can also set group surcharge for a specific customer group.
- You can also set country & region fee to charge additionally from the customer.
- Apply product surcharge in three different ways per order, per product or for the specific product as per need.
- To set product specific surcharge for multiple products you can upload CSV file using backend options.
- Store admin can set surcharge either in fixed or percentage as per requirement.
- To serve personalized experience, store admin can set a custom label for each surcharge.
- Admin can configure each surcharge for a specific group and can even choose tax class if needed.
- The extension is designed to display surcharge details in all Magento generated checkout, Print Order page, Order View page, customer sales emails and pdf.
- The extension allows you to add two payment surcharges, Group surcharges, Country Fees and Region Fees.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
28 July, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor