OverviewBack to top
When ordering products online, getting the perfect fit is very important to customers! When selling online products like clothing, footwear or other wearable products, merchants need to ensure the ideal fit to customers. Nowadays for store owners, it’s hard to deliver the perfect fit to customers because sizes are varying by the label, brand, or personal preference of fit. Also, it creates confusion in the Shopper's mind and which leads to cart abandoned or turns into returning of the product due to the size issue.
Size Chart extension by MageComp let the store owners display a size chart popup in the front-end so the customer can quickly identify & pick the perfect fit. Using this extension, store admin can set image, static block, text, table or whatever he wants to display size chart in a popup on the front-end. Admin can show size chart either in the product page content section or the popup as per need. The extension features rich WYSIWYG editor in the store backend to make size chart setting up process more straightforward for store owners. You can also display or restrict size chart for specific customer group as per your choice from store backend.
- Displays size chart in a responsive pop-up in the product view page.
- Contains WYSIWYG editor in the store backend to set an image, CMS block, table or any HTML code to show in the Size chart popup.
- Option to set size chart as globally, category specific and product specific from the store backend.
- Admin can even restrict size chart display for specific customer groups by making a backend selection.
- Two different size chart showcase options are available either in product page content or the popup.
- Store admin can even use the custom button icon by uploading supported JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG image type.
- Three different popup opening button options are available.
- A button with text
- Icon image
- Icon image + text
How it Works:
By Integrating this extension, store admin can display size chart popup on the store front-end product page. By setting up image, block, table or HTML code from the backend, admin can quickly view it in the store front-end popup. Using backend option, admin can also change size chart layout to display the size chart either in product page content section or the easily understandable popup format. Just by making a selection from the backend, store admin can even set the size chart visibility or restrictions for specific customer group on the store front-end. Not only this, extension contains an option to change or upload your icon to the size chart opening button on the product page. Once everything is set up, the extension works perfectly as per backend configuration to display size chart, so customer can easily pick perfect fit from the product page without any efforts.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
05 April, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1.0.0 - Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor