OverviewBack to top
The typical store shopping cart is limited to adding products and checking out. Many are not able to store or retrieve old cart products. Due to this, you may leave sales. Imagine a scenario where a visitor comes across your store, adds products to the cart, and proceed to checkout. For some unforeseen personal reasons, they leave without purchasing. When they come back to complete the purchase, they have to start the whole process again. Save Cart Pro extension by MageComp allows store customers to save their shopping cart for later purchase with all selected custom options.
This extension will automatically list all the saved carts into respective customers’ accounts, so they can quickly restore their saved carts at any time. The customer can assign a unique name to each cart and can easily update products or quantities if needed. This entire loop turned into a bad shopping experience by bringing no conversion at all. At that time, allowing customers to save products for a later purchase will not only help to reduce cart abandon rate but also turns the customer into a returning customer by saving their valuable time and efforts.
- Convenient option to enable or disable extension as per need.
- The customer can assign a unique name to each saved cart.
- The saved carts will automatically list the customer's account section.
- From their account section, the customer can quickly update their saved cart products or quantity.
- Moreover, customers can also restore more than one saved cart at a time.
- The extension works with all default Magento store Product types.
- Easy popup interface to save or update the existing saved cart.
- Displays an error message if quantities exceed inventory while updating the cart.
- The customer can restore or merge one or more saved carts if needed.
- Option to share the saved carts via link or email.
- Backend option to set email-sender & template for cart sharing facility.
How It Works:
Just enable the extension from store backend and your customers will get power to save their shopping cart.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
28 July, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x.
- Also, works with Multiple Magento 2 Custom Options.
- Minor Bug Fixing & User Improvements.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor