OverviewBack to top
Nowadays, product reviews & feedbacks have entirely changed the game for E-commerce stores. Generally, 95% of shoppers tend to consider product reviews by customers who have previously used or purchased an item. Also, these reviews help the customer to know the product clearly and differentiate it from others and also brings one step closer to check out. Ultimately, having more customer reviews helps to build credibility and trust towards your store and also attract new sales. So, it is important to ensure that your customers write a product review once they have bought it.
Review Reminder Extension by MageComp helps you to boost your product reviews by sending an automatic review reminder email to customer after specified days for providing a review. The extension makes your customer feel special and helps you to easily collect reviews about your products.
- Easy option to enable or disable as per convenience
- Backend option to set days for sending review reminder mail after purchase
- The email will be automatically sent to the customer after specified days
- The extension runs on a cron job to send an automatic review reminder email
- You can also set an email sender and custom email template using the backend option
- The extension helps the admin to encourage their customer to share their reviews & opinions about the product
How It Works
First, you need to enable the extension from the store backend. Then, specify days to send review reminder email after a purchase is confirmed. The admin can also set email sender and custom email template from the backend. Now you can sit back and relax, the extension works itself flawlessly to send a review reminder email to your store customers.
Live Extension Demo
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
28 July, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, Marketing Automation
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor