OverviewBack to top
Most of the time customers depend on viewing the reviews before purchasing some specific product. Mainly the users view positive reviews and ratings of the products. Magento by default provides the option to rate the product on the basis of their experience but if you have multiple stores and a large number of products then it becomes complicated to handle.
Keeping this problem in mind MageComp is out with Reviews Import Extension provides the ability to the store owner by uploading the CSV file via the backend that imports and exports the product reviews for multiple store products. Admin just needs to upload the CSV file of the reviews and can easily import the bulk reviews in their store. It offers in adding reviews with customer name, review title, and detailed review in the CSV file.
- Just upload CSV files and import mass product reviews.
- Export product reviews if required via Backend Grid.
- Equally functions with multiple stores and multiple products.
- Module imports product reviews in a CSV file including ratings, price, and quality.
Also Comes With:
- Life-Time Free Upgrade
- 3 Month Free Support
- 100% Open Source
How It Works:
Admin just needs to install the extension and enable it from the backend and that's it you are capable of utilizing reviews import by uploading the CSV file via backend in your Magento 2 store.
Live Extension Demo:
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
06 January, 2022
Extensions, Reporting & Analytics
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Minor bug fixing while importing reviews
- Price, quality, and value rating is also stored in a CSV file while exporting reviews
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor