OverviewBack to top
E-commerce growth has increased over time, but still, the cart abandonment rate is more than 85%. If we explore, there are several factors leading to an increased customer cart abandonment rate, like lack of trust and user engagement that prevents new visitors from placing an order. To encourage the store visitor to purchase a product and convert them into the customer; you need to try something new, beyond traditional marketing. The Recent Sales Notification is a powerful selling tool that drastically makes an impression on the store visitor's mind by showcasing what your customers were ordering in the meantime. Using this Social proof, you can quickly build trust and encourage your visitors to become your store shoppers.
Recent Sales Notification extension by MageComp lets storeowners showcase notification popups on the store frontend whenever the product is sold. Online visitors or store customers quickly get notified via a popup, along with details like customer name, location, and the product he has purchased. The notification popup will be hidden automatically after some time to prevent a bad user experience. Also, the extension offers several customizations, including different style layouts to give a stunning look and feel to grab attention quickly.
Why Choose Recent Sales Notification?
- Easy option to enable or disable extension from store backend.
- From Store Backend, you can set custom notification message using variables.
- You can also change notification position as well as the number of records to fetch as per the convenience of display in store frontend.
- Using Backend options, you can change the notification icon and text color from a drop-down.
- To serve seamless shopping experience without interrupting user experience you can also change the notification frequency to display in store frontend.
- You can style notification by selecting a background color, uploading a background image or by choosing predefined layouts.
- On click of notification, the user will quickly get redirected to the respective product page to see more details and make their mind.
- Store admin can quickly update notification layout and give a personalized touch by using store backend options.
- The extension comes with predefined layouts for Black Friday, Christmas, Designer Pattern, Halloween, New Year, Thanksgiving and Valentine Day.
How It Works:
Once you have installed this extension, first you need to enable extension from the store backend. After that, firstly you need to set notification layout message and choose notification popup position to show in frontend. After that, you need to enter the number of recent orders to display in a popup and set notification display frequency. Moreover, you can change the notification icon and text color by using color picker options. Now it’s time to customize notification layout by making a selection from layout dropdown as per your need. You can also give personalized touch by setting up background color or uploading an image or by choosing from predefined layouts. Now, the extension is ready to display a notification in store frontend with the given configuration.
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
28 July, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, Marketing Automation
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor