OverviewBack to top
Improve your customer's shopping experience by offering several paid customer services, like customization, faster delivery, product insurance, extended warranties, gift wrap, etc. Unfortunately, adding these fees directly to the product price gives a lousy impression or leads to an increased cart abandoned rate. The easiest way to overcome this situation is to transparently add those charges directly to the subtotal.
Product Surcharge Extension by MageComp lets store owners pass additional product charges to the order subtotal to deliver cost-effective services to the customers. Using the backend option, the admin can set up product-specific or store universal surcharges as per their convenience. The extension displays a customs surcharge label and comes with functionality to set multiple product surcharges for each product just by uploading a CSV file from the store backend.
- Store admin can configure up to two different types of product surcharges.
- For a better understanding of surcharge, the store admin can set the custom surcharge label.
- Admins can set product surcharges in fixed, percentage or combined as per need.
- Backend option to upload CSV file to setup multiple product surcharge.
- The extension will automatically add the product surcharge to order subtotal in all Magento generated checkout page, Order page, Email, and PDFs.
- You can also calculate product surcharge to subtotal, shipping, tax or by merely excluding discount.
How It Works:
Once you enable the extension from store backend, you merely need to select product surcharge type and set surcharge amount or percentage as per need. When customer order surcharge enabled product, the extension will automatically add a surcharge to all Magento generated order subtotal. You can even set different product-specific surcharge by uploading a CSV file along with product id and surcharge field.
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
26 July, 2021
Extensions, Accounting & Finance, ERP & Accounting
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor