OverviewBack to top
Searching for a solution to reduce spam customer registrations? Want to make your store private by granting limited access? On a standard Magento store, the customer fills in the required information and can quickly gain access to your store and proceed to checkout. However, what if you want to approve customer accounts from the store backend manually?
Pending Customer Extension by MageComp allows the store owner to have full control over Magento store customer registrations. The extension will send an email notification to store admin every time new customer registration happened. Moreover, the store customer cannot access the store until the store admin manually approves the account.
Why Choose Pending Customer?
- The Convenient option to enable or disable extension as per need.
- Store admin can add the email address to get notified for each customer registration.
- Backend option to set the email notification template.
- The extension will automatically restrict store access for non-approved accounts.
- Using backend grid system, store admin can approve or deny multiple accounts.
- You can use built-in functionality to export or delete customer accounts.
How It Works:
Just enable the extension from store backend. After that, add admin email and set email sender and the template for email notification. On store frontend, whenever a customer registers an account, the admin will get an email notification. Also, the store account will be automatically held for moderation until an admin manually approves registration using the backend grid.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
04 April, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor