Payment Fee Extension by MageComp is used to transparently pass payment provider fees to your customer's order without increasing the product price.
OverviewBack to top
Considering the customer convenience and offering multiple payment methods is satisfying but it costs the store owner by paying various payment provider fees. Adding payment provider charges to product price makes it costly to buy for the store customers. Instead of that transparently passing payment provider fee to the store customer helps store owner get rid of charges.
Payment fee extension by MageComp let store owner transparently pass payment provider fee to order subtotal when a customer picks a specific payment method from the list. The admin can calculate payment fee on Subtotal, Shipping, Tax or by Excluding Discount & can charge the payment fee in the fixed amount, Percentage, Combined or Fixed minimum manner as per need. The admin can also set a custom title to display on store frontends. The extension will automatically show payment fee on default all Magento generated checkout page, Order page, Email, and PDFs.
- The store admin can enable payment fee on a specific payment method if needed.
- Option to calculate payment fee on one of the fours: Subtotal, Shipping, Tax & Excluding Discount.
- Also, you can set custom payment fee title for better understanding.
- Backend option to apply payment fee in a fixed minimum, fixed amount, Percentage or Combined.
- The extension will automatically display payment fee on all Magento generated checkout page, Order page, Email, and PDFs.
- The store admin can select customer group to charge payment fee.
How it Works:
Just integrate the extension and enable it from the backend. Now select an option on which you want to calculate payment fee. The extension allows you to setup up to 5 different payment fees as per your business need. Once you configure payment fee from the backend, it will start displaying Payment fee in all Magento generated order details. By using this extension, you can encourage your store customers to choose a better payment option to omit paying fees.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x.
- Backend Order view and Order invoice issue fixed.
- Option to refund payment fee on order cancellation.
- Added option to calculate tax on payment fee.
- Compatible with PayPal and Amazon payments.
- Minor Bug Fixing
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build