OverviewBack to top
In this trending world, all the offline store owners have begun to come online for selling their products. Different businesses have different requirements based on their business. By default, Magento provides fewer order statuses in the community version and that is not sufficient for all the stores. Many times these default order statuses are very difficult to understand for your customers. And finding the solution to this MageComp presenting Order Status that fits all business needs.
Order Status module helps the store merchants to generate limitless order statuses to simplify the order handling to notify the buyers for status modification. It is capable of notifying the customer for every order status change via emails. This helps in bonding the store owners with their buyers. Admin can easily manage the order status directly from the manage order status section on the backend. The customers can also view their order status from the account section on the storefront. Store owners can select their desired email template differently for every store to send order status via email. Integrate now and improve customer experience towards your store.
- Generate and handle limitless order status via backend.
- Effortlessly attach any order status with order states.
- Inform your consumers for every order modification.
- Manage all order statuses via backend.
- Display order statuses to your buyers on the storefront.
- Admin can select an Email template of order status for every store view differently.
Also Comes With:
- Life-Time Free Upgrade
- 90 Days Free Support
- 100% Open Source
How It Works:
Admin just needs to install the extension and enable it from the backend and that's it you are capable of utilizing order status functionality in your Magento 2 store.
Live Extension Demo:
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
09 June, 2022
Extensions, Reporting & Analytics
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor