OverviewBack to top
Many times the online Magento merchants face problems in fixing the minimum order amount to provide excellent customer service. Sometimes due to these small issues the store faces problems and customers face bad experiences. To tackle this problem for all the online store owners MageComp launched Magento 2 Minimum Order Fee Extension.
Minimum Order Fee Extension helps the store merchants to charge a small order price for buying the product that is below the fixed minimum order price. Admin can set a custom title to show on the frontend. Exclusively contains a refund option in case the order is canceled. Store owners can pick the customer groups to charge a small order amount. Option to add minimum price from the backend and displays on the checkout and order page respectively.
- Fix the minimum order amount for small orders.
- Ability to refund minimum order price if order canceled.
- Admin can pick the customer groups to charge a small order amount.
- Option to set a custom title to display on the storefront.
- Exclusively shows the minimum order fee on the summary.
- Merchants can add the minimum fee from the backend accordingly.
- Appears on the checkout page and order page respectively.
Also Comes With:
- Lifetime Free Upgrade
- 3 Months of Free Support
- 25 Day Marketplace Support Policy
- 100% Open Source
How It Works:
Admin just needs to install the extension and enable it from the backend and that's it you are capable of utilizing Minimum Order Fee functionality in your Magento 2 store.
Live Extension Demo:
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
22 June, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
-Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.0 version.
-Minor Bug Fixes.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor