OverviewBack to top
While online shopping, the typical SignUp form requires tons of information that takes a lot of time to fill out. Customers always look for convenience, otherwise, they will leave. At that time implementing, Mobile Login helps customers save time by quickly logging in using their mobile number while remaining details can be filled later at their convenience. Having 4.77 billion mobile users worldwide makes the mobile login option worth considering.
Mobile Login Extension by MageComp let store customers quickly login through their mobile number with the layer of security by sending a One Time Password(OTP) for login. Moreover, the extension comes with build in message templates to send for various store events.
Note: By default, the extension comes with default integration of MSG91 to send SMS. But we have integrated 30+ SMS Gateways APIs with our extension & you can also ask us for your preferred SMS gateway apart from this list by contacting us.
Account & Pricing:
To make use of this extension, you need to have the MSG91 account. To start using the extension, enter your API details into store backend for connecting your Magento store with an SMS service provider. Depending on your business needs, you can purchase credit from MSG91.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- The extension comes with the integration of MSG91 gateway to send SMS.
- The admin can select message type either transactional or promotional.
- Allows users to quickly register & login using OTP.
- The admin can choose login option either Ajax or OTP login.
- The extension comes with Integrated MSG91 API for sending OTP.
- Moreover, the admin can set OTP string length and OTP if needed.
- The customer can also signup, login, reset password or verify the mobile number from the checkout page.
- The extension comes with a New & Improved Popup interface for Frontend Customer Login.
- Frontend easy tab switching option for login with Mobile Number OTP or Password.
- Added Two New Popup Layouts: Standard & Ultimate.
- The admin can also upload own Image or can use built-in Popup templates.
- The Extension also enabled mobile login option for guest customers while checkout
- The extension comes with country flag selection for the mobile number login.
- It will automatically load the country flag based on the customer's GEOIP location.
- Also, the extension supports all country-specific mobile number validation.
- Backend option to send email notification for each login attempt including details like browser, IP address and time of login.
- The admin can set the email sender & template for sending login notification email.
- You can also set a custom message for registration, log in as well as forgot password events.
- The customer can easily reset their password at any time by using email or mobile number.
- Also, the extension binds mobile login option with default registration and login form.
- The admin can see all registered mobile numbers using backend grid.
- The customer is free to change their mobile number from their account section.
- Also, the extension binds default mobile number field with Magento signup and signin.
How It Works:
Once you have installed the extension, enable it from the store backend. Now simply enter your SMS MSG91 API details like username, password authentication key, and API URL. After that, you need to choose the login type, your preferred OTP type, and length. Moreover, you can enable email login notification to the user as per your requirements. Now, your store is ready to feature mobile login in store frontend. Additionally, Store admin can set or change custom message templates from the backend.
With the new extension update, the extension is completely redesigned with a new Improved Popup interface for the frontend customer login. Now, the admin can select mobile login popup layout from available templates or can create their own by uploading template. Also, now extension will automatically detect customer's location and based on that it will load country flat so they dont have to manually add country code before the mobile number. Depending on country selection, the extension will perform mobile number validation to prevent spam mobile number registration. Also, now we have enabled mobile login option for guest customers while checkout.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
05 October, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Mobile
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Version : 3.0.3 Date : 01-08-2021
- Added Twilio SMS API Integration
- Resolved validation related issue
- Resolved After login wishlist page redirect issue
- Resolved other compatibility bugs
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x.
- New Improved Popup interface for Customer Login.
- Redesign Interface & User Improvements.
- Easy Tab switching option to Sign in with OTP or Password.
- Two New Popup Layouts: Standard & Ultimate.
- Popup Image Upload Options & Built-in Templates.
- Enabled mobile login option for guest customers while checkout
- Added country flag selection for the mobile number login.
- Automatically loads country flag based on customer GEOIP location.
- Also, supports country-specific mobile number validation.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor