OverviewBack to top
The E-commerce business faces challenges in shipping the ordered products by the customers. All the add-on charges like Country/region taxes, shipping carrier charges, payment provider charges, and much more. Many times the store owner selects the wrong shipping method due to which the customers face bad experience. Many times the store owner thinks to fix the standard shipping rate but due to locations vary it is not possible. No Worries in those cases integrate Magento 2 Matrix Rates Extension.
Matrix Rate module helps the store owner in managing all the custom shipping alternatives on the basis of weight, price, destination, product quantity. The store owners will just have to decide multiple table rates via CSV and the featured shipping calculator will automatically figure out the rates and displays together with the order total. The extension functions extremely well and provides the perfect way out for your customers in calculating the shipping rates.
- Able to customize shipping rates on the basis of subtotal, quantity, destination, and cart weight.
- Many delivery selections on the basis of locations
- Admin can define different shipping fees according to store views.
- Featured option to display minimal order price if want free shipping.
- Equally supports multiple stores and Multilingual.
- Admin can add Separate handling price as fixed or on the basis of percentage.
How It Works:
Admin needs to install the extension and just enable the extension from the store backend and upload the defined CSV and that's it the module will automatically calculate the shipping rates.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
07 September, 2022
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.5 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor