Indian GST extension by MageComp facilitates store owners to create, calculate & display GST tax rates for their Magento store products and services.
OverviewBack to top
On 1st July 2017, the Goods and Service Tax (GST) Law came into force. It is designed to improve the collection of taxes as well as boost the development of the Indian economy by removing the indirect tax barriers between states and integrating the country through a uniform tax rate. According to the World Bank, GST is among the most complex system in the world.
To automate all GST calculations, MageComp has developed Indian GST extension that auto creates GST rules and apply on all Magento store products and service. The extension will set GST as default tax, and all tax operations will automatically align based on GST standards and norms. Also, the extension displays the GST bifurcation in all Magento order documents like invoice, shipments, and credit memos. Using the backend, store admin can also add GSTIN, CIN, PAN number or digital signature to display with every order details.
Why Choose Indian GST?
- The option to apply GST globally, category specific or product specific.
- Store admin can add GSTIN, CIN and PAN number to display in all Magento generated order details.
- Backend option to add image and text as a digital signature.
- Option to set a minimum product price to apply GST.
- Upload digital signature and text to show in order invoice PDF.
- Set separate GST rate for the products having less price than the defined minimum amount.
- Display the product price including or excluding GST.
- Set business origin to calculate IGST respectively.
- Auto calculates SGST, CGST, and IGST and adds to Magento order subtotal along with detailed bifurcation.
How It Works:
Once you have installed this extension, first you need to enable extension from the store backend. After that, you need to find the tax slabs under which you store product falls and set the GST rate accordingly. Add more GST information like GSTIN, CIN, PAN number, Business origin state and lastly the upload digital signature. Now set a minimum product to apply GST and set the different GST rate of products below the minimum set amount. Once you set up all the backend options, the extension will automatically calculate & apply GST as per set configuration, and display along with detailed bifurcation in Magento generated order details & docs.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build