OverviewBack to top
On 1st July 2017, the Goods and Service Tax (GST) Law came into force. It is designed to improve the collection of taxes as well as boost the development of the Indian economy by removing the indirect tax barriers between states and integrating the country through a uniform tax rate. According to the World Bank, GST is among the most complex system in the world.
To automate all GST calculations, MageComp has developed Indian GST extension that auto-creates GST rules and apply on all Magento store products and service. The extension will set GST as default tax, and all tax operations will automatically align based on GST standards and norms. Also, the extension displays the GST bifurcation in all Magento order documents like invoices, shipments, and credit memos. Using the backend, store admin can also add GSTIN, CIN, PAN number or digital signature to display with every order details.
Why Choose Indian GST?
- The option to apply GST globally, category-specific, or product-specific.
- Store admin can add GSTIN, CIN and PAN number to display in all Magento generated order details.
- Backend option to add image and text as a digital signature.
- Option to set a minimum product price to apply GST.
- Upload digital signature and text to show in order invoice PDF.
- Set separate GST rate for the products having less price than the defined minimum amount.
- Display the product price including or excluding GST.
- Set business origin to calculate IGST respectively.
- Auto calculates SGST, CGST, and IGST and adds to the Magento order subtotal along with detailed bifurcation.
How It Works:
Once you have installed this extension, first you need to enable the extension from the store backend. After that, you need to find the tax slabs under which you store product falls and set the GST rate accordingly. Add more GST information like GSTIN, CIN, PAN number, Business origin state, and lastly the upload digital signature. Now set a minimum product to apply GST and set the different GST rates of products below the minimum set amount. Once you set up all the backend options, the extension will automatically calculate & apply GST as per set configuration, and display along with detailed bifurcation in Magento generated order details & docs.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help!
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
07 May, 2020
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x.
- Now you can import product specific GST just by uploading CSV.
- GST Report Grid Update & Added shipping amount to Backend grid view.
- Now it displays including & excluding tax and shipping.
- Fixed GSTIN issue for Guest Customers.
- Added backend support for generating GST report for selected dates.
- Minor Bug Fixes.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor