OverviewBack to top
People tend to use their local language when they have the option. Considering user convenience and serving an option to translate store content into their native language helps to boost store conversion by reaching to more people. Among all available content translation tools & services, Google Translate is a FREE multilingual translation service developed by Google, for translating the text. Since it's launch, it is one of the widely used tools for instantly translating words, phrases, and web pages from one language to another.
Google Language Translator Extension by MageComp allows the admin to integrate Google language translation service inside the Magento Store. The admin can also select languages from backend to facilitate store frontend translation.
Account & Pricing
The extension uses Google Language Translation API, which is completely FREE. Also, you don't need to create a separate account for using translation service. The extension allows store translation into all 100 different languages offered by Google.
- The convenient backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- You can select multiple languages from the backend to enable frontend translation.
- The admin can choose a style for the Google language translation bar.
- Your customer can easily translate store content by making language selection from a drop-down.
- Completely open source & does not affect any core files.
- No programming skills are required for installation.
- Its simple, secure and reliable solution for implementing store translation functionality.
How it Works:
Once you integrate this extension, enable it from the store backend. After that, make a selection of languages from the drop-down. Lastly, choose your translation bar style, and that’s it.
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
04 April, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Translations & Localization
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor