OverviewBack to top
Many times, due to late delivery options for products, abandonment cart rates increase. Because when the customers don't get the product at their required time, then why will they purchase? Providing a better customer experience until they buy items is insufficient, desirable delivery options should be present in your store to provide your customers with a better experience even after the purchase of products.
MageComp's Delivery Date module enables your buyers to select their desired date for their purchasing product delivery. Provide better customer experience and flexible delivery dates as per customer requirements. Customers can also add comments in the comment box section for the store owners if any. Admin can select the specific days from the week to eliminate those days from the delivery option. the admin can also set the time picker compulsory if required. Integrate now and improve your customer experience and boost sales.
- Customers can select their desired date of product delivery from the calendar
- Enhanced comment box section for adding extra comments for store owners.
- Option to eliminate particular days from the week accordingly.
- Admin can also provide the option of same-day delivery if possible. Equally setup minimal intervals in between the delivery date and order date
- Admin can exclude the holiday dates for shipping the products accordingly.
- Allow your special selected customer groups to use the module.
- the admin has the choice to set a time picker compulsory for checkout if required.
- the module can also be made enable for specified customer groups.
- the selected data info will be displayed and sent to various places.
Also Comes With:
- Life-Time Free Upgrade
- 90 Days Free Support
How It Works:
Admin just needs to install the extension and enable it from the backend and that's it you are capable of providing Delivery Date functionality to your customers in your Magento 2 store.
Live Extension Demo & Support:
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
03 December, 2021
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Time picker function is removed after getting lots of customer request
- Added backend option to choose frontend picker
- Added option to set date and comment while creating order from backend
- Option to set time picker mandatory for checkout if needed
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor