Delete Customer Extension by MageComp let store customer quickly remove their account from their ‘my account’ section and discontinued service at any time without requesting to store admin.
OverviewBack to top
In May 2018, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) law was created to strengthen security and regulate personal data in the broadest sense. After the 2018 deadline, all business must ensure they are compliant. According to Article 17 of the GDPR, each individual has the right to erase their personal data “Without Undue Delay”. If businesses do not comply, they will be penalized according to EU standards. Manually removing customer information takes time and effort.
Delete Customer for Magento 2 by MageComp is an excellent option for businesses who need to delete customer accounts from the frontend and remove all personal information at once. This extension allows store customers to quickly remove accounts and erase personal information from the store frontend. Using Delete Customer, your customer will have the freedom to delete their account at any time - without making an admin request.
Note: The right is not absolute, and it only applies in certain circumstances. Because of this, the extension will remove personal information & account of the customer, but the order, shipping, invoice information will remain in store backend as it is. Also, the customer will automatically get unsubscribed from all store newsletter updates.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension
- Admin sets details on what information will be removed and what information will remain upon account deletion
- Admin can set a custom confirmation message to prevent accidental customer account deletion
- Option to display a theme-styled look and feel by specifying a CSS class in the store backend
- Displays custom tab in the customer's frontend account section
- Displays a "Delete my Account" button under the "Delete Account" tab
- Displays confirmation message before deleting the customer account
How it works:
Once you have installed the extension, enabled it from the Magento 2 backend. Now, set delete account notice and confirmation title as per your business need. On the other hand, whenever any customer clicks on "Delete my account" button located under frontend customer account. If the customer has already made their mind to delete an account, the extension will remove their account from Magento store and unsubscribed them from all future newsletter updates.
Have a Look at Our Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build