Custom Redirect Extension by MageComp let the store owner redirect their customer based on specific events like Sign up, log in, log out or Add to cart.
OverviewBack to top
The e-commerce market is growing faster and to step ahead of the competition, you need to offer great products & services along with significant shopping experience that creates an impression. Delivering personalized store experience for the specific customer action is key to business success.
Custom Redirect Extension by MageComp let the store owner redirect their customer based on the specific event like Sign up, log in, log out or Add to cart. The extension features easy redirection setup by simply selecting a customer group from store backend. Admin can set redirection to specific URL or CMS page by making a drop-down selection as per need.
You can use this extension for various purposes like...
- Redirect customer to offer page after login.
- Redirect customer to newsletter signup page.
- Redirect customer to choose preferred customer group page to make choice.
- Redirect customer to offer page when they add a product to cart.
- Redirect customer to Homepage instead of account page.
Why Choose Custom Redirect extension by MageComp:
- The convenient option for A store owner to enable or disable extension as per need.
- Admin can enable redirection for one or more customer group by making multiple selections.
- You can set a redirection for multiple events like Sign-up, log-in, log-out or add to cart event.
- Backend option to add custom redirection URL.
- Store admin can even set a redirection by picking any CMS page from the dropdown list.
- You can separately configure this extension at store level as per need.
- The Extension works for both multilingual as well as for the multistore environment.
How it Works:
Once the extension is enabled you are ready to setup the redirection as per your business need. All you need to do is select the customer group for the specific action and select a CMS page, or add a custom URL where you want to redirect your store customer. At the store frontend, whenever a user performs the completed action, it will automatically get redirected to a respective page as per backend configuration.
Have a Look at Our Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build