Call for Price Extension by MageComp helps store owners to hide product prices & encourage visitors to contact the admin for a quote!!!
OverviewBack to top
Sometimes the admin is unable to set a fixed price for the store products. There are several possible reasons behind this, such as products being out of stock, price fluctuations, different price rates, personalizations or customizations of product. At that time, an idle solution is to hide the current product price and replace one 'call to action' button that encourages the customers to contact the admin for the estimate.
Call for Price Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp helps the store owner to hide products price & replace 'add to cart' button with custom call to action. Using the extension, the admin can encourage their the customer to contact them for further buying process.
You can use this Extension for various purposes like...
- Products with price fluctuations
- Requirement based products
- Service products
- Offering a discount on bulk purchases
- To stay ahead of the competition by hiding product price.
Note: It's not mandatory to use Google ReCAPTCHA integration, and the extension can even work flawlessly without it. If you enable Google ReCAPTCHA, then you need to enter site key & secret key which you can download from an official site after signup. The Google ReCAPTCHA is completely free services from Google to fight and protect Online websites & stores from various spam & abuse.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- Option to hide price for specific store products or categories.
- You can hide the product price & 'add to cart' button from Homepage, Category page as well as the product page.
- The admin can set custom call to action using the store backend.
- Backend option to set custom form title, success and failure message.
- Optional integration of Google ReCAPTCHA to reduce spam requests if needed.
- The admin can enable 'call for price' option for the specific customer group or store.
- Work with all default Magento store product types.
- Backend option to add an admin email to get notified for each call for price requests.
- On click of ‘call for price’ button, a popup will be opened and asks the customer to fill required details.
- The admin can see detailed customer information in the backend like name, email, product name, mobile number, and message.
How it Works:
Enable an extension from the store backend and set your call to action message. On the other hand, whenever a customer clicks on 'call for price' button, popup form will be opened & ask to fill the required details. After that, the admin will get email notification as well as can see customer details from the store backend.
Have a Look at our Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build