HDFC Payment Gateway Extension for Magento allows collecting secured payments for customer's purchase through HDFC payment gateway.
OverviewBack to top
HDFC is a popular Payment gateway in India serving over 40,000 merchants and handling 4,805 branches and 12,260 ATMs across 2,657 cities and towns. The bank also installed 4.30 Lacs POS terminals and issued 235.7 Lacs debit cards and 85.4 Lacs credit cards.
Businesses around the world are growing drastically and to power up potential E-commerce businesses, HDFC has started offering a one-stop payment solution for all business needs. Now accept payment online conveniently from your customer Debit Card, Credit Card to make secure & hassle-free business transactions.
HDFC Payment Gateway Extension by MageComp integrates HDFC payment gateway with Magento to enable secured payment transactions on your stores. Upon checkout, customers are redirected to the HDFC website. Where the customer enters his or her payment information directly into their secure payment environment so that the webshop never comes into contact with the customer's payment data. Once the payment process is complete, customers will be redirected back to your store. No customer data is ever entered into, or stored on, the Magento server.
Account & Pricing:
To make use of this extension, you must have an HDFC merchant account. Simply enter required Gateway details into store backend for connecting your Magento store with HDFC Payment Gateway. For HDFC Payment Gateway Pricings and business inquiry kindly contact them via Official Website.
- Easy option to enable from the backend.
- Option to set a custom payment method title to display in store frontend.
- Enter required Gateway details like Account ID, Secret Key and Page ID provided to you by payment Gateway.
- Built-in sandbox mode for testing extension functionality.
- The admin can also set order status based on Alipay gateway activities.
- You can enable the HDFC payment gateway for specific countries by making a selection from the backend.
- By adding sort order, the admin can display Alipay at the top of all payment methods.
- Backend option to select customer interface language as per need.
- The extension uses a hosted payment page to ensure user privacy and security.
How it Works:
Firstly, fill the required details provided by HDFC Gateway while registration. After that, set custom HDFC payment title to display on the store frontend & configure remaining options as per your business needs.
Upon checkout, the customer will be redirected to the HDFC website. There, he or she enters his or her payment information directly into their secure environment so that the store never comes into contact with the customer's payment data. Once the payment process is complete, customers will be redirected back to your store. No customer data is ever entered into, or stored on, the Magento server.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3 1.9.4
- Stability: Stable Build